Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Helo m8´s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys im Andreas
I´ve played Disco back in 2012 for a short time but i stoped because of real life.
I´ve also played on the Hamburg City mod and Freelancer new universe.
I´ve never joined a faction before so feel free to suggest me a beginner friendly faction :>
p.s. i am a kind and pure hearted human being c:
+ furgive mi for spelllin mitsakes plx.
Hi there. Welcome back to disco i guess..Big Grin
(11-15-2015, 01:14 AM)Tamer Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. i am a kind and pure hearted human being c:
Not sure how well you will fit in Wink

Welcome to the forum, and back to the game. Most factions will make a decent effort to include newer players, but you will probably be best off with a mining and/or trading faction. Have a think about which bit of the sector or NPC factions you like and base your decision on that.
Hamburg? Mooooin!
welcome newcomer, enjoy your stay.
Thanks guys i think img would be a good choice ^^

Hamburg Big Grin
Welcome to Discovery!

If you have questions or need a hand, feel free to contact me via forums or Skype: torusatoplayer.
Since I'm living in Germany, I can explain you a few things in German too. Smile
Welcome to disco Tamer,

Shoot me a PM if you need help with anyhting disco related or other stuff
Hope you have fun here
(11-15-2015, 01:14 AM)Tamer Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. i am a kind and pure hearted human being c:

That's good... just remember deer need antlers or speed to survive against the wolves.

Jokes/non-jokes aside, welcome to the community. Hopefully you will find a faction/place that suites you and you play style best!

For me and my disco career, I started out playing as a lawful cop and independent miner and trader... then I got into my first unofficial faction which was a pirate faction and I fell in love with that. I sold off all my lawful ships and had only pirate ships at some point and was in pirate factions. After that I found out about junkers and then seeing the fun in being semi-lawful changed to playing mostly as a freelancer and leading AFC.

So yeah. Find what suites best for you whether it be trading, mining, pirating, police/navy, researching Rp, etc and there is most likely a faction for that.

If you wana RP as a biker-like freelancer that races then poke me <:

Hopefully you know also where the official factions directory is so just go there and start browsing and see what you like best! The good thing about factions is you will have access to get other guys to jump in game with you, which is cool... I mean... that is why we are playing multiplayer anyway.
Welcome
Pages: 1 2