Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gears of War PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else have it for PC. It was great on 360 when I played it at my friends house.
Im getting it this week for PC and as a bonus I can use my Original Xbox Live account with it to get all the extra online stuff.:yahoo:
I have it for the Xbox360, was a great game. Looking forward to Gears of War2
The game provided quite a bit of entertainment, but the colour (not colours, just colour) of the game ticked me off somewhat... Next gen graphics = Grayish brown
I got it for 360 and PC, and the thing that killed it on PC for me, was the whole "Windows LIVE" thing.
I seriously think LIVE is the biggest rip off ever.
So I'll get GoW2 for the 360, play through the storyline, and shelf it.
ive got it but after about a month it stoped connecting to live and says it carnt connect to the sever
Got the game as a gift, but my computer isn't powerful enough to run it.

Is anyone else having this problem where when you connect online all textures are grayish white like what Discovery looks on lowest settings. Then after 2 minutes everything is looking as it should?

it proably means that for some reaspn your computer isnt rendering the Maps does it happen everytime or just with different maps
Every time online any map.
Heh
You know how in Gears 2 their is a Horde mode where wave after wave of Locust come after you. Well after going through ModDB I found a custom map called LocustWars that is scripted with AI to spawn in waves with increasing difficulties. From boomers to drones to Theron Guards.
And you can play the Map over LAN as a co op mission it seems too. :yahoo: