Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Disco UI. Possible Revert?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty much I dont like the new way of posting threads, and i of course mean this weird high tech thing that anyone will see if they click preview post.

Is there a way i can keep blue revolution theme, yet go back to the old way of posting threads?
can you be slightly more descriptive.
Can i change this back to normal:

[Image: tXzalvx.png]
The editor is fine (it actually works properly!), but please change the font to something that is not monospace.
(11-15-2015, 09:48 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]Can i change this back to normal:

What's the problem with it
The UI doesn't like me doing more than one colour change without completely reloading the page. Horrible when trying to make comns look nice.
Yeah same problem, and i have lost a bunch of fonts, not to mention the biggest part, the loss of customisation of colours. I really liked mixed lots of colours and colours i used aren't there any more.

I understand some may like it, yet i do not, if you could have an option to have old one and new one that would be ideal.
I'm trying to recover the names of the fonts that are now missing. Anybody have a list?
(11-15-2015, 11:57 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to recover the names of the fonts that are now missing. Anybody have a list?

Wait for a response from an admin, with luck we may not need one. i still know the fonts i used the most though.

(11-15-2015, 10:40 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2015, 09:48 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]Can i change this back to normal:

What's the problem with it

The problem is its missing things, i liked what i had, and that what we ahd before worked, why change what worked? If it was needing some extra additions, you dont need to overhaul the entire thing, dont get me wrong i appreciate the effort.
Turns out the font in particular I was desperate to find is the one you used for your signature.

You're a hero and I love you.
Pages: 1 2