Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New member- playing for month now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello mates,

I'm new to disco playing for one month now. but I'm not sure if I'm welcome here or not as I feel that most of players don't like me don't know why maybe for my formal way in sending some messages but I will try to change it anyway I want to know how to start here. also I'm looking for some good friends to play with, I'm Sam from Egypt was playing outcast in VOID server and crossfire server but I like disco more and I want to have a base in outcast and it will serve all outcast players for sure. I'm now on BMF faction playing as miner to earn some cash to start outcast RP later. so yes I play Outcast just to know. I have some friends who like outcast and really want to see it active 24/7 in disco as it was in the other servers before it goes down. thanks and have fun all. see you in the space!
Welcome to Discovery! Be sure to read both the forum and ingame rules as soon as possible! We all like seeing new people around so I do not know why you feel like people don't like you. Let's hope that changes Tongue . Once again, welcome!
Welcome fellow Cardamine addict!
Stay Dank out there.
You're doing fine so far, joined BMF as I've seen. Heard they were very into their thing, which is worth of something, considering the circumstances. Advises for playing here are not giving too much credits to opinions of people that you might think of as elders. Lots of them are not worth of that in no way, as I've come to realise. The rest have been said already.

Welcome and have fun.
Welcome.
Hey there, if you havent done so already, have a look at the rules (http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334). Otherwise, have fun!
Welcome, please enjoy your stay.
Greetings and welcome to Discovery. If you need any help, feel free to pm me. Enjoy your stay!
Hey there. Glad to see another Arab member join the community. As Jansen already said, please have a look at the rules if you haven't already. You may also find the Tutorials section helpful and useful to you as a beginner.

If you have any further inquiries or questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone or ask us The Angels, both in-game and on the forums. Please enjoy the game.

Now, away from the angels part of introduction. If you need any help from a fellow arab neighbor, just poke me. Enjoy Discoing.
CardamineCardamineCardamineCardamineCardamineCardamineCardamineCardamineCardamine
Pages: 1 2