Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Logistics division Application office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: srlPVR0.png]

Logistics Division

This division was created to transport ship parts, weapon parts and other necessary equipment to Juneau to help the station keeping up its productivity. The logistical division is also responsible for transporting the newly accepted recruits onto Juneau so they can begin their training session. The division uses mostly the DK-Hai "Grizzly" the ELHiL51 "Mammoth" the Class C5 "Bison" and the Pelican Armored transport.

Naming structure:
5th|LNT-<shipname>

In case you want to apply or this subdivision use the following template

Code:
[indent][color=#FFFFFF][color=#87CEFA]Name:[/color] Insert
[color=#87CEFA]Rank:[/color] Insert
[color=#87CEFA]Motivation to join this subdivision:[/color] Insert
[/color][/indent]
Name: Nazawo Ayato
Motivation to join this subdivision: To every fleets, there's some guys working in the shadows.
Keeping it up, maintaining the ships, and getting ressources.
I want to be one of those guys.
I want to help the 5th stay alive and grow. The Logistical Division is here for that, here to keep this fleet up.
Name: Adam Watson III
Motivation to join this subdivision: Those on the front line deserve the best. But the goods don't ship themself alone. It's where the logistic branch come handy. Behind any soldier lie a man or woman ready to support him. I'm one of those ready to fly where i'm needed to bring the supplies either on the frontline or simply in our backyard! Why i want to be part of it? It's simple, helping the 5th and the fleet to stay in tip top shape.
Loading Video Feed
=Starting Transmission=

Data Log 1
Logistic Division

Sub-Subject:Accepted
==================

Greetings.

Lieutenant Watson III and Ensign Ayato.

The Logistic Division resembles the veins within a living organism, thus it is as important as such for an orginazation, especially for the 5th Fleet.
With your already previously managed work for the Logistic Division and hands-on motivation you will fit in here perfectly.
Your application is hereby ACCEPTED. Continue the good work.

Safe skies.

Welcome to the Logistic Division.
[Image: NaWkOEc.png]

Name: Lissy Jager
Motivation to join this subdivision: For the little time I have been in the 5th fleet, I encountered many battles. I learned that not skill alone, but also the right equipment and ship is just as much necessary to win them. The Logistic Division is an important division to the fleet as it provides all necessary goods and parts to maintain the strength of the fleet. I want to help as I often have been helped out when my ship was damaged or any need arose. I also think its important to guide the new recruits to and in their training and would be glad to also help out in this matter.
[Image: srlPVR0.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption:low
Origin: Juneau, Alaska
ID: Captain Adam Watson
Subject: 5th Internal message/recruitment

Good evening,

The logistic unit is currently in dire needs of officer to fly the C5 Bison. Recently, as you already know, we been doing a restructuration of the units and we lost officers. So if any of the pilots of the 5th pilots looking for more work outside patrolling liberty space, you can apply here.

The conditions are to be an Ensign or above, willing to fly the Bison and ready to face differents challenge ranging from a simple delivery of food to remote locations to bringing troops to the front.

If you think this work is for you, you're welcome to apply.

(This pub was paid by the Government of liberty and approved by the 5th fleet)

Captain Adam Watson
5th Fleet

Name: Enzo Gagnon
Motivation to join this subdivision: I've been in the 5th Fleet for a while, and i dont seem to see anyone doing logistics, so i decide to do more than just fight for my country and do something else when it gets quiet in Liberty
[Image: LbZWlQu.png]

Dear Sir

You'll find all the relevant information as per your request:

Name: Charlie Davidson

Motivation to join this subdivision:

The administrative task of our new installation Salt Lake Station with this:
To be the premier provider of highly engineered, process-driven warehouse and synchronous manufacturing-support solutions to our front line staff through a performance-driven culture built on the relentless pursuit of perfection, operational excellence, continuous improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and employee safety. 5th|Navy shall accomplish with the highest standards.

Kind Regards,

Charlie Davidson.

[Image: mNqnHVt.png]

Name: Miles Lambert
Motivation to join this subdivision: The old earth saying still holds true a army marches on its stomach so I want to keep the fleet supplied
Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Topic: Logistics Application

[Image: XdhqevO.jpg?2]
Date: 6/13/826
[Image: 5th.png]

Ensign Lambert,

Upon reviewing your application to the Logistics division, I have come to the decision to approve it. Welcome to the division.

Rear Admiral Grey Evans
Quartermaster
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

Pages: 1 2