Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NPC Sarissa vs Player Sarissa and Sarissa...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is different between NPC Sarissa and Player Sarissa?

NPC Sarissa using 3x Heavy Turrets and 4x Primary Turrets

Player Sarissa can use only 2x Heavy Turrets and 5x Primary Turrets

Primary weapons does less damage/dps than Heavy Turrets so Player sarissa should have 3x Heavy Turret and 4x Primary Turret like NPC one.

Click Spoilers;
As you guys can see, NPC Loadout is;
1x BS Razor
2x BS Cerberus
2x BS Pulse
2x BS Primary
5x BS Zapper
5x BS Secondary

I wonder why NPC Sarissa is way more better...

Sarissa is the worst battleship in the mod, I heared it will be shortened. Shortened sarissa will be ugly and fat, I am sure no one will like shortened sarissa anyway. Sarissa have very good design but needs huge buff.

Sarissa should receive 1 more heavy turret and 1 less primary turret. It is really fat and long, any battleship without any aim skills can hit sarissa from 2.5k range. Sarissa is a medium battleship with light battleship firepower also huge size, I mean Sarissa is bigger than any Medium Battleship and only have 820k Hitpoints (Overlord more smaller than Sarissa but have 840k Armor)

Sarissa needs Jump Drive 3 to survive from any combat otherwise you will lose your ship before doing any damage to hostile capital ships.

If Sarissa is bigger than Medium Battleships and close to Heavy Battleship size, then it should have %10 more armor points and 1 more Heavy turrets. Right now it is unbalanced and 1.worst capital ship in the mod
Also, NPC caps have infinite power.
(11-19-2015, 01:30 AM)Paladin Wrote: [ -> ]Also, NPC caps have infinite power.

Thats not the point, i dont care about their infinte power npcs using fighter armor.

Also this thread about sarissa so stay on topic
Dont compare NPC Loadouts with Human Ones. If you want to buff Sarissa with more heavy guns then you will loose maneuverability. As it stands Sarissa is a Light BS with a medium bs hull not a medium one in general.

Sarissa only needs to have its back cerb turret arc fixed so that it can fire forward.
It needs to be scaled down lel.
(11-19-2015, 03:02 AM)Black Widow Wrote: [ -> ]Dont compare NPC Loadouts with Human Ones. If you want to buff Sarissa with more heavy guns then you will loose maneuverability. As it stands Sarissa is a Light BS with a medium bs hull not a medium one in general.

Sarissa only needs to have its back cerb turret arc fixed so that it can fire forward.

Sarissa is massive BS, bigger than any light/medium battleship and even longer than Liberty Carrier and really low armor

Sarissa needs 1 more heavy turret or
(11-19-2015, 03:12 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]It needs to be scaled down lel.

^^ so

It has 8M powercore, so it is a medium battleship not light battleship
Funny ! When I see your another thread about BS again & again. go fly sair dread
(11-19-2015, 10:28 AM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]Funny ! When I see your another thread about BS again & again. go fly sair dread

Sair dread op lol but sarissa definetly needs buff