Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Its a Sad Day Friends...... a sad day....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been playing this mode for years on and off. I just recently started playing again and to my dismay i realized my ship of choice is no longer. The ship I'm referring to is the "Slave Liner". My big black fortress of death that I used to pirate with. After looking at the wiki page it looks like the firepower was reduced severely also from weapon 7 class to class 4. Is there any other ship that's comparable to the former "Slave Liner"? And are there any slave ships at all left? Cause I'm a slaver at heart. Thx
Slave Liner is Pilgrim still. Classes were just changed, otherwise it is able to carry all Transport turrets as it used to back then.
Pirate Transport will do everything better than Pilgrim , I recommend sticking to that.
Don't look at the class of guns...
Look at the damage output.
In between your absence a fair quantity of ships and tech have been renamed/rebranded. The Pilgrim/Slave Liner still exists in it's former glory, using the normal transport turrets. The only difference I think is they renamed the class from 7 to 4. All transport turrets are class 4 (Someone feel free to correct me here, i'm just going on guessing since I don't fly my transports often enough to remember the get-up with the guns! XD - GOD TRADING!?!?)

Edit: Don't know why it felt the need to put random '/' everywhere but whatever
awesome!! since i haven't seen it yet.... is it still "glitched" solid black? or does it look like the picture on wiki?

thx for the info guys
Last one I saw looked like the wiki.