Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Atlantis Manufacturing | Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: f7A0IPO.png]

Congratulations on your first tier screening and interview. Atlantis Manufacturing requires that you are to hand in a second form for overview by high tier screening staff. The opportunity for you has arisen, should you fulfill and succeed, you will find yourself in a comfortable position bringing the wealth and prosperity needed and required for the Omicron sectors, moving away from the hostile life that its legends hold. Please read through your instruction and guidance manual on the basis of our organization.

Our current expansions are opening opportunities for both Maltese civilians and Omicron Freelancer inhabitants, please fill all fields in the form below. You should receive a reply from our screening staff soon after.

Personal specification requirements that fulfill our agenda is:
You must be over the age of 18
Originate from these territories:
Omicron Freelance inhabitants
Maltese Civilians
Compulsory workers* currently employed by Atlantis' industrial sectors looking towards higher positions.
*(//Slaves)
Have no resentment or hostility with those using / Not-using the Cardamine substance

Quote:
Application form:
Name: *Enter here*
Place of origin: *enter here*
Do you currently use any medical prescriptions or Cardamine?:
Do you have any resentment to those who use or don't use Cardamine?: *enter here*
Personal history / background: *enter here*

By handing in this second application and accept the contract, you here by agree to Atlantis security monitoring, all black box recordings and communications are to oversee security protocol monitoring. If any are to be found breaching Atlantis code of conduct or Maltese laws, then the offender is subject to termination in multiple contexts.

By handing in this second application and accept the contract, you here by agree to following Maltese laws established by the Administration and Atlantis code of conduct set by the standing Olympian.

(Further information OORP)

Skype name:
Do you currently use teamspeak?:
How long have you been playing Discovery?:
Are you currently in any other player factions? (Please list):

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF]
[size=x-large][font=orbitron][color=#5DB6F0]Application form:[/color][/font][/size]
[b]Name:[/b] *Enter here*
[b]Place of origin:[/b] *enter here*
[b]Age:[/b] *enter here*
[b]Do you currently use any medical prescriptions or Cardamine?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any resentment to those who use or don't use Cardamine?:[/b] *enter here*
[b]Personal history / background:[/b] *enter here*

[size=xx-small]By handing in this second application and accept the contract, you here by agree to Atlantis security monitoring, all black box recordings and communications are to oversee security protocol monitoring. If any are to be found breaching Atlantis code of conduct or Maltese laws, then the offender is subject to termination in multiple contexts.

By handing in this second application and accept the contract, you here by agree to following Maltese laws established by the Administration and Atlantis code of conduct set by the standing Olympian.[/size] [/color]

[hr]

Skype name:
Do you currently use teamspeak?:
How long have you been playing Discovery?:
Are you currently in any other player factions? (Please list):

[Image: 8XuWq86.png?1]

Application form:
Name: Zoe Cromwell
Place of origin: Planet Manhattan, New York, Liberty
Do you currently use any medical prescriptions or Cardamine?: Yes, Cardamine
Do you have any resentment to those who use or don't use Cardamine?: Maybe I see them as a little... weaker?
Personal history / background:
I started out as a Freelance freighter pilot. It ran well at the beginning and I even acquired more than one ship. I got in contact with a Maltese of the 101st due to my runs between Freeports. After living on Malta for a short while I of course developed a cardamine dependency.
I lost contact with my friend in the 101st and returned to the core systems where I supported numerous groups that don't need to be mentioned here.

It took a while but I joined the BHG and started anew. You will probably still find some files where I took out contracts under the name "Lyn Beaumont".
My cardamine contacts turned dry soon after and I had to find a new source. I got in contact with the Bloodrose Syndicate and supported them in exchange for cardamine and the possibility of later returning to Malta again.

After an incident on a Freeport I became something that you seem to call a "compulsory worker". There is no use of hiding that here on Malta. I continued my work for the Bloodrose Syndicate until it broke down.

By handing in this second application and accept the contract, you here by agree to Atlantis security monitoring, all black box recordings and communications are to oversee security protocol monitoring. If any are to be found breaching Atlantis code of conduct or Maltese laws, then the offender is subject to termination in multiple contexts.

By handing in this second application and accept the contract, you here by agree to following Maltese laws established by the Administration and Atlantis code of conduct set by the standing Olympian.

Skype name: skorak93
Do you currently use teamspeak?: Yes
How long have you been playing Discovery?: Look at registry date and add a couple months.
Are you currently in any other player factions? (Please list): [Angels], |+|, ~*~, IC|, Wilde. Probably forgot one or two.

Application form:

Name: Marcello James Bloodrose
Place of origin: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Do you currently use any medical prescriptions or Cardamine?: Yes, I am Cardamine Dependant
Do you have any resentment to those who use or don't use Cardamine?: Not really, however, those that don't, tend to lack the strength and endurance those that do have obtained in its usage.
Personal history / background: I was born on Malta to a father employed by the former leader of the Bloodrose Syndicate and mother I will never know... she was a slave. I grew up in the countryside, learned the ins and outs of business and helped run my families small businesses. The day I turned 16, I was introduce to Federico Bloodrose, the then head of the Syndicate and quickly found myself stationed on a Cardamine transport as a cooks assistant. I didn't get along very well with the captain as I was basically forced onto his crew on Federico's order.

A few years later, The Bloodrose Coup, led by Marissa and Angelica Bloodrose eventually led me to take up a large role in the syndicate, finding myself at the rank of Thorn, answering only to Marissa and Angelica. In recent months, the disappearance of Angelica and Marissa's subsequent loss of sanity ended up destroying the syndicate forever. I've been keeping myself busy with small trade runs, supplying my families clothing and general goods business as well as keeping close company with Ms. Cromwell who I believe has already handed in her information.

Skype name: chrono.jess
Do you currently use teamspeak?: quite a bit, I have my own server as well as use the Discospeak server on occasion.
How long have you been playing Discovery?: 5ish years?
Are you currently in any other player factions? (Please list): The Order, Junkers Congress, Indy Rogue group formed out of remnants of the Colors.
[Image: LhWaypp.png]

To: Mr Marcello Bloodrose & Zoe Cromwell
Subject: Extended Greeting

Been waiting for your applications to be sent to my mail box. I asked Adaline to send them personally though to me instead of her automated system. So I'd like to approve of you applications myself.
Now to touch up on a few subjects, Your transport ships are undergoing final testing and will be assigned to you soon, along with a few standard issue fighter vessels unless you already have some at hand, although we do not permit the use of Maltese military technology, we don't have a lease or usage rights for that at the moment. But in the meantime, I'll be supplying you with our uniforms, and pilot gear with representative logos and status badges, its company policy to wear the uniform, apparently makes us feel more... Corporate.
The assigned ships will be:
AM}-A-Automaton
AM}-A-Argus
AM}-Zoe.Cromwell
AM}-Marcello.Bloodrose

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

Application form:
Name: Harlow Crow
Place of origin: Liberty
Do you currently use any medical prescriptions or Cardamine?:
Do you have any resentment to those who use or don't use Cardamine?: Yes Cardamine
Personal history / background: I was born in a middle class familly and i was the 3rd child in the house. Around the age of 11 my mother died due to an unknown reason. At the age of 17 i dropped out of school so i can work full time as a trader and help with the money and around the house. At the age of 30 my father died due to cancer and smoking which left me to take care of all the familly. My brother and sister sat home and never worked only consumed my money and so i decided 5 years ago to leave and stop helping them with money. At the moment i am the captain of a Bison transport shipping all over Sirius what i can.

Skype name: King Owl (tudor.vlaicu1)
Do you currently use teamspeak?: yes I do
How long have you been playing Discovery?: nearly 2 years
Are you currently in any other player factions? (Please list) I am in no faction right now
Application form:
Name: Larry MacDuff
Place of origin: Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
Do you currently use any medical prescriptions or Cardamine?: No
Do you have any resentment to those who use or don't use Cardamine?: No, I don't. It's their way of life and I don't object it.
Personal history / background: Born on FP9, at the age of 8 was taken by his father, a Bretonian Zoner, to New London for educational purposes. At 16 he had already a good knowledge of languages and ship piloting. As such, two years later, Larry was given a old transport - a Clydesdale - with which he started to trade in, out and around of Sirius. As of now, at the age of 21 he made enough to buy and outfit a Pelican-class armored transport, with which he keeps following his father's trading trail, yet looking for a faction which points to trading.

Skype name: andrea.fava
Do you currently use teamspeak?: No
How long have you been playing Discovery?: Roughly two years.
Are you currently in any other player factions? (Please list): None
[Image: LhWaypp.png]

To: Mr Harlow Crow & Larry MacDuff
Subject:Overlook and Review

Mr Harlow Crow, due to security reasons, we've had to Deny your request and application towards Atlantis Manufacturing due to security reasons. You locality from Liberty and lack of details have brought up a lot of questions that The Board have seen as a heavy concern for us. We apologize if this seems unpleasing, but for the sake of security at Atlantis, we've stood by our decisions.

Mr Larry MacDuff, looking at your secondary application, it seems that you have impressed the board with your background and stable approach to the differences between you and the Maltese. Therefore The Board have Agreed to give you a trial position set in the Atlas logistics division of Atlantis. Welcome aboard, you'll be given an orientation on the team and hopefully look into propelling us forward with your combined effort.

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]
[Image: HHLpytK.png]

Any applications go here now: The National Council - Recruitment