Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Proposal: Colored thusters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So that's it - now we have colored engines that we can equip to any ship exept cruisers and battleships.
Now we got so many colors: blue, white, silver, yellow, orange, red, green, purple, brown.
It's nice to have so big choice, but I saw one thing that was really sweet - nomads had colored thuster track(purple). So it's not just grey as all we have on any other ship.

So my proposal is - maybe will be nice if you add colored thuster's track from all houses (Liberty-white, Rheinland-green, Kusari-yellow, Gallia-blue, Bretonia-silver)?
I am agree with author's proposal. It will add diversity to our game.
I don't think it's really necessary.
We can already change our engines. I think that's enough.
(11-22-2015, 01:28 PM)DragonRider Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's really necessary.
We can already change our engines. I think that's enough.

I think the same. Maybe it's not a bad idea, but it's not necessary
I'm all for diversity and customisation.
+1 to that.
Would be really nice to have that
Let's add an option to customise your ships too. Put naked women on the cockpit, inscriptions over engines and whatever the hell we think of. While there's little to nothing to do in game, we will be able to login and admire our beautiful painting work.
That'd be awesome! Thusters with a depletable fuel would be cool too.
(11-22-2015, 02:39 PM)Benoit Wrote: [ -> ]That'd be awesome! Thusters with a depletable fuel would be cool too.

Depletable fuel is a good idea, even very good idea. It would be nice to add it to game
(11-22-2015, 02:39 PM)Benoit Wrote: [ -> ]Thusters with a depletable fuel would be cool too.

Ye, sound good too.

(11-22-2015, 02:35 PM)Timmy Wrote: [ -> ]Let's add an option to customise your ships too. Put naked women on the cockpit, inscriptions over engines and whatever the hell we think of. While there's little to nothing to do in game, we will be able to login and admire our beautiful painting work.

Heh, it will be very hard for developers, but ye, we'll log even just to look on our ships Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4