Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Multiple crash to desktop (CTD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

I am trying to join the game for the past 30 minutes and got crashed to desktop 5 times
sometimes the server does not respond back
any ideas are appreciated, thanks

Sander
Reinstall Disco
If not Reinstall FL AND DISCO.
If still not REINSTALL BOTH. AND remove game files.

(Make sure you delete Restart.fl in the game folder.)
okay i am reinstalling disco and then i should remove Restart.fl file from the game folder then install disco back
thanks and hopefully it will stop the CTD
Hope it does Big Grin
I did exactly as you instructed and reinstalled freelancer too
now i get disconnected from server after joining by few seconds but no more CTD so far
anymore ideas?

Note: My nickname in game is Sander

Sander
Delete all FL files from Freelancer folder in "My Documents" folder. IF that also won't work then look at your internet connection. I was crashed to desktop when i had weak internet, or bad internet.
(11-23-2015, 05:12 AM)Black Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Delete all FL files from Freelancer folder in "My Documents" folder. IF that also won't work then look at your internet connection. I was crashed to desktop when i had weak internet, or bad internet.

I deleted all the folders and files in "My Documents" folder and tried to join the server but got disconnected 10 seconds after joining.
My internet connection speed is very high
anymore ideas? I'm hopeless

Sander
(11-23-2015, 05:20 AM)Sander Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2015, 05:12 AM)Black Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Delete all FL files from Freelancer folder in "My Documents" folder. IF that also won't work then look at your internet connection. I was crashed to desktop when i had weak internet, or bad internet.

I deleted all the folders and files in "My Documents" folder and tried to join the server but got disconnected 10 seconds after joining.
My internet connection speed is very high
anymore ideas? I'm hopeless

Sander
Uninstall and re-install Disco... wait, do you have V-Sync enabled?
I have no idea where to check the V-Sync option? also i reinstalled freelancer and disco but still the server kicks me out 10 seconds after joining
I created a new character and logged in successfully so i switched to my fighter and it worked!
thanks for your help