Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crashing as I login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm starting to play again and since I work quite a bit, I'm trying to trade while working from my Surface Pro 3. So I moved the Discovery folder over to my Surface and grabbed the registry file from Windows with Teamviewer from work and I'm trying to log in to do some trading while I'm here with the possibility of some Roleplay during my down time.

I'm trying to log in currently but when I do I see my ship for a second and then it kicks me off almost immediately with no explanation as to why. I'm wondering if it's not detecting cheating for some reason and that's the possibility. Or maybe because I'm logging in from my work IP instead of my home IP? Any help would be appreciated.

I would hunt down the reason myself but now that work is picking back up I'm not even able to relax and do some trading (missed my window to play D: )

Thanks in advance,
~Leo
I am experiencing the same error for the past 2 hours
Hey there Zelliaind, I took a look at your characters on our server, and i've noticed that you've been showing up with the error of 'No DSACE response'
This usually can be solved by reinstalling Discovery Freelancer, and making sure your antivirus isn't removing any of the game files.

If you try that and it still doesn't work, throw me a PM and i'll see what I can do.
I'll give it a try a little bit later. The game works fine from my home PC, just the surface that it refuses to work on. I'll see what can be done tomorrow. Thanks for the information.

-Leo
If it's a computer specific problem, you should only have to attempt a reinstall of Discovery on the bad computer. In this case, your surface. Good luck.
Remember to check if your drivers and things like Microsoft Net Framework are up to date.