Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NOTICE: THREAD ABANDONED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EDIT: I abandoned this thread. You will not be getting any replies by me anymore. Scroll down below and you'll see why...

Okay, maybe some of you have heard of the parts of the soundtrack that are not actually in the game, but here's a list of the music that is not present in the vanilla game, only the OST.

DISCLAIMER: Only the video parts I specifically mention are not in game. Everything else is in game and can be heard in various different systems.

4:51-5:48 I'm guessing this would be good for Delta or something, I dunno.
5:48-6:38 This is a modified and more epic version of the "Dangerous Chase" theme. A bit more epic than the one in-game.

1:50-2:51 This could be a great battle theme for a huge event, but I dunno if it's gonna do any good as a regular theme for a system battle.

Add your thoughts and if I missed anything, be sure to post the video(s) I missed so that other people can see them on this thread. Gallic Music and Omicron Kappa(formerly Delta) Music do not count, since it's custom-made for the mod.
the race one doesnt fit any system and should be left for people to add in post production after recording a race take place. at a stretch the parts you suggest could be used if people wanted different music.

the ending theme used to be used in galiia before it got its own music. it should again be left to post production.
yeah, that was burgundy, infact, doesn't it still use it?
No one should listen to freelancer music, as it is bad.

honestly, those spaceflight tracks sounds like something that would be on while you play kotor or something
Ok, you didn't get the point. VIEW THE SPECIFIC TIME FRAMES THAT I PERSONALLY MENTIONED. I know the other time frames are in the game, and I thought I was pretty clear about that. Apparently I was not, so I'll re-state this again.
(11-26-2015, 02:39 PM)Cyber Byte Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, you didn't get the point. VIEW THE SPECIFIC TIME FRAMES THAT I PERSONALLY MENTIONED. I know the other time frames are in the game, and I thought I was pretty clear about that. Apparently I was not, so I'll re-state this again.

What are you talking about? Who are you talking to? Nobody has said anything that makes that post anything other than a non sequitur.
(11-26-2015, 02:01 PM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]the race one doesnt fit any system and should be left for people to add in post production after recording a race take place. at a stretch the parts you suggest could be used if people wanted different music.

the ending theme used to be used in galiia before it got its own music. it should again be left to post production.

Neither the race nor ending theme was what I was specifically mentioning. I was mentioning the parts that WEREN'T in-game.
Hidamari is quite clearly referring to what you mentioned, specifically "the parts you suggest."

The parts you suggest are also in the race and ending themes. Please read twice before railing at people for offences they have not committed.

Anyway, I've made my contribution with two videos.

Good day.
Pages: 1 2