Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.80 isn't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded and I can't seem to get the discovery 4.80 beta to activate through FLMM. states it cannot find it, so where should I save it to? I would really like to try it, so if anyone knows what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hyperwave22 :cool:
Hyperwave22,Jul 30 2006, 06:42 PM Wrote:I just downloaded and I can't seem to get the discovery 4.80 beta to activate through FLMM. states it cannot find it, so where should I save it to? I would really like to try it, so if anyone knows what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.
[snapback]28110[/snapback]

Re-try the download ?
I already tried it...3 times. I might try again

Sometimes i get the "file is corrupt" error too. It is a problem with the file transfer. Try re-downloading.

It can also be a damaged FLMM... Try reinstalling FLMM (deactivate all mods before doing that).
Problem solved. I fixed it last night. I had to re-download, reinstall, and then it worked. However, I lost my account in the process because it got corrupted and I didn't get it written down. TY for trying to help, guys.