Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Iejima Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Konbanwa - to whomever is concerned,

I will be taking over Iejima station effective immediately. Please continue to monitor this channel for further updates.

-Hitsugaya Kento, GMG.
I am not sure its ok to post here, sorry if not.
Iejima station ran out of credits (will not accept any H3 with message "ran out of credits". Not out of space, it's actually credits).
Also it is around 10% damaged and not repairing.
I hope my message was helpful and not useless.
This station has also run out of helium 3. any other stations were helium 3 can be purchased?
I know of a Shuri base in Okinawa, but it is also empty, and at half HP.
As long as the base have enough credits its fine.

Just bring some Food, Oxygen, Water and Reinforced Alloys from time to time to supply the base and it will stay at 100% HP. You even make some cash on it.

As for He-3, someone has to mine it first, before you can buy it on the base. Do not let the laziness of others stop you, make yourself a miner and mine your own helium.

Buy Kamome on Honshu, equip it with Heavy Mining Arrays on Aomori Station and head to Gas Miner in Sigma-19 B3.
What happens to Iejima now that GMG was disbanded?
Hope someone keeps it up. i have a miner out that way delivering H3, and buying it up as well. Hope the place stays alive...
(04-30-2017, 11:18 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]Buy Kamome on Honshu, equip it with Heavy Mining Arrays on Aomori Station and head to Gas Miner in Sigma-19 B3.

Seriously, this is the best, most concise advice I've ever seen, on any post or guide, on this whole gods-damned forum. Thank you. I've just started a miner just for this.
Just dropped off 900x ea of O2 and Water. Also mined and stored 5580 H3 for any that want to grab a load.

I'm a casual, but I'll do what I can to keep Iejima running.

One question: Where's a nearby spot to grab Reinforced Alloy? O2 and Water are cheap enough from Honshu or Hoshagawa, just having trouble finding a place to supply the POB with alloy.
(05-14-2017, 03:05 PM)InfinityCircuit Wrote: [ -> ]Just dropped off 900x ea of O2 and Water. Also mined and stored 5580 H3 for any that want to grab a load.

I'm a casual, but I'll do what I can to keep Iejima running.

One question: Where's a nearby spot to grab Reinforced Alloy? O2 and Water are cheap enough from Honshu or Hoshagawa, just having trouble finding a place to supply the POB with alloy.

Reinforced Alloy:
- New Tokyo - Planet New Tokyo (Kusari State Police)
- Omicron Rho - Alabama Shipyard (Core)

Robotic Hardware:
- Honshu - Planet Honshu (Kusari State Police)

Food rations, Oxygen, Water:
- Honshu - Planet Honshu (Kusari State Police)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6