Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good trading routes for every House and Inter-House ones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup folks,

What do you think about adding some trade routes within each House. For example Kishiro/Samura travelling through Kusari; DSE/USI travelling through Liberty and so on.
There should be also some inter-House trade routes, which leads through Sirius to add some more variety.
About the profit, it could be the same on every mentioned route: for example you could switch into your Kusari trader if you got bored with Liberty or do some inter-house ones, I think that about 100 mil / hour would be fine enough.

It could bring more activity to some dead spheres of Disco, lets say if you got pirated and died on one route you could switch to another. The same goes for pirates.

About the commodities to haul: we should choose something suitable to the faction. You could also make circles from one point to another and back

C&C welcomed

Cheers
100 mills an hour????
Dude... That's more than most trade routes if not all...
Liberty already has Nanocapacitors (Houston -> Leduc).

I dunno if it's been nerfed or something, but it's still a Liberty trade route that is (was?) pretty good.
(12-04-2015, 03:52 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]100 mills an hour????
Dude... That's more than most trade routes if not all...

I've told about. You can make about 85 mil in hour with Kamome. A bit less on hauling ore from IMG to Colorado. I'm not sure about the rest, I'm basically doing only those routes.
Just something with equal profit within each house and some inter-house ones
Ore hauling is definitely 0 fun. Planetform has quite long and fun routes , smuggling stuff is fun; but not profitable at all.
Roleplaying opportunities must be above of the income the route brings , imo.
These routes already exist. The current economy is set up so optimal routes cross houses or regions, while there are still fully developed internal networks of linked goods. This enables them to be used as link cargos between two long range commodities that are on different stations, or traded exclusively for short, internal routes.

If you're asking for regular game commodities to match the profit margins of mined ores, no that'll never happen. It'd completely defeat the point of the mining system.