Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning after 7 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm back again, no one would know who I am, because its been 4 years since I've played Freelancer, 7 years since I've been on Discovery RP 24/7. I got banned 7 years ago from this server for something, I completely forgot, I was 11 and naive and had no clue what I was doing (I think I openly stated I never read the rules and they didn't like that..). I started playing the Relaxed RP and did really well in that until I got banned because I voiced out against it being corrupt and surprise surprise it no longer exists anymore and I went on a long hiatus. So I've decided to reinstall Freelancer, put the Discovery mod on and start playing in this server again. I'm from Adelaide, Australia, so there's a nice little time zone difference so I'll be on in the middle of the night for most people.

I've always been traditionally aligned to Bretonia, but I'm thinking maybe I'll go towards Kusari factions. I need to get used to this 4.88 timeline to figure out what's going on. Gallia hasn't taken out Bretonia yet?
Gallia has not.

You would have last played 4.84 then.

Welcome back to the ANZLAG fold.
Well: Welcome (back), then! Just be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules when you have the opportunity to do so, and, perhaps most importantly, to have fun out there. Smile

PS: No, Gallia has indeed not (quite) taken out Bretonia (yet). There's an approximate timeline here which may help a bit if it's been seven years since last time, but keep in mind that it's unfortunately still missing quite a few recent v4.87/v4.88 storyline events.
Last time on this server was 7 years ago, last time I played Discovery was 4 years ago though, I remember the Gallia Map being fully revealed and they started moving into the Taus. According to this Timeline, the last version I would've played would've been 4.86.
Welcome (back)! Lot of things have changed so indeed check the Rules and don't get yourself banned.
Enjoy the game and Role Play, good luck.
Welcome back! Enjoy your stay and RP. If you ever decide to start making ship models - poke me.
thanks for coming back.
Welcome back to Discovery Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to poke me or any of the Angels.
4.88 revamped Gallia and changed it's geography completely from 4.86 to something different, so you will find that some of the infocards are VERY outdated in Gallia.
Hi. Welcome back.
Pages: 1 2