Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Will RP for food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So turns out, a man can leave Disco, but Disco never leaves a man. As in thread name, will RP for food cause all my stuff is gone ;(

I played in IMG, CR and other things, founded EDGE BHG pmc... and stuff.

Hi everyone, nice to be back again.
Welcome back!
And ye turns out you actually -can- RP for cash... though it is much slower.
Good luck with getting your stuff back. Ofc joining IMG| again will help with your empty pockets considerably.
Welcome back, man! Poke us all to RP.
Good to see you again - I remember EDGE. They definitely made the Taus/Omicrons more interesting, and the balancing game of trying to run Freeport 10 more entertaining!

If you're in need of a trade ship to get you back on your feet, I can give you a hand if you'd like? Sling me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you. Smile
Hello. Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations
I hope you find discovery still enjoyable again after your break. Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations
I advise you look for some good factions that lack members and would welcome people with ability to roleplay well. Wisp Innovations
And of course should you have any questions, feel free to message me or any of the other Angles. Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations
Cheers.Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations
How's mining working these days? Can you make reasonable amounts of cash with just a single ship like, say, Hegemon? Ideally if someone would be so awesome as to set me up with that, i'd be able to pay them back in no time. Teach a man to fish and all that.

I'm up for being recruited for anything at this point btw ;]

Thanks for your replies guys.
Aeq
If you need some help with that, poke me on skype, it's protegeeee. I'll set you up.
Edit: derp
(12-06-2015, 07:47 PM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations
I hope you find discovery still enjoyable again after your break. Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations
I advise you look for some good factions that lack members and would welcome people with ability to roleplay well. Wisp Innovations
And of course should you have any questions, feel free to message me or any of the other Angles. Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations
Cheers.Wisp Innovations
Wisp Innovations

lol Big Grin i had my forums switched to Carbon skin so i saw that right away. I'll take a look!