Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battleship Xelliya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Done...
Welcome?
I think this guy just found the forums but was on the server for some time. We have to explain to them how this REALLY works...
(12-07-2015, 10:58 PM)Cyber Byte Wrote: [ -> ]I think this guy just found the forums but was on the server for some time. We have to explain to them how this REALLY works...

I wouldn't even be here,,, If I didn't want a module, but since I don't need that anymore. There is no reason for me to search through the forums, yes I have been playing on the server for nearly 3 months.
Stay on the Forums...trust me, it'll help you out in the long run.
(12-08-2015, 08:39 PM)Cyber Byte Wrote: [ -> ]Stay on the Forums...trust me, it'll help you out in the long run.

Seeing your previous post.... I will consider it.
It's honestly for everyone's benefit to maintain a forum presence. More than half of Disco's RP takes place on the forum (which is kinda sad tbh)

and eventually, flying alone will get boring and you'll want to fly around with other people, which is far easier to do if you remain forum-side
(12-08-2015, 10:45 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ] It's honestly for everyone's benefit to maintain a forum presence. More than half of Disco's RP takes place on the forum (which is kinda sad tbh)

and eventually, flying alone will get boring and you'll want to fly around with other people, which is far easier to do if you remain forum-side

Who needs other people... I can do work all by myself.
Ship is now inactive
If you're not using that ship anymore, I would recommend you ask the staff to change your name.
Pages: 1 2