Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LoA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, I am Euros, leader of LoA. We have just recently joined this server and so far things are relatively good for us here. The RP style of this server is something new to myself as well as my clan. LoA has been around for just under five years and we hope to grow here on Discovery. The RP rules will take some getting used to, and we are still searching for a fitting faction that fits our needs as a clan. I think we've narrowed it down but we are still in the final stages of choosing an ncp alignment to roleplay as. We are used to vanilla servers and this move is a bit rocky for us. However we are good at adapting and will do so to the best of our abilities. We are also looking to expand our numbers as a clan here, so if anyone is interested in joining our organization, feel free to visit our home forums at www.freelancerloa.vze.com
Thanks for taking the time to read this introduction of LoA.

Euros of LoA.
Nice to see such a friendly introduction.

Some advice, in order to better get used to how things work in the server, and the mod's background, would be to join an existing faction that can show you the ropes. I'm sure the majority would be gald to have you.
Well welcome to Disco. If you have any questions or need a hand with "adjusting" to our RP let us know.

Plenty of friendly ladies and gents around to help out.

[shameless recruitment attempt] Thanks for the lovely intro pencil. If you need a faction to join, take a look at the Black Dragon Society. Here in Disco you can join multiple factions and we would love to have you, so come on in the waters fine. [/shameless recruitment attempt]
Greetings and Welcome to Discovery
Enjoy your Stay

Welcome to the future!

Welcome to Discovery gents, its good to see you being understanding and accommodating of your nature as a foreign presence. I'm sure as long as we all work together we can help you nestle in.

If you need any help or advice feel free to PM myself with any questions, I'm positive there are others who are willing to make a similar offer.

In the meantime read the rules, try and get your members active on the forums and enjoy your stay.
Welcome and have fun, nice to see you are making an active attempt to fit in to the community. Hope to see you guys online soon and God willing, blow you up :D
Thanks for the warm welcomes thus far. Ive read over most of the rules and have been practicing them while in game. Thanks for the invitations everyone but we shall remain our own entity, but we are looking for alliances though. We are, needless to say, a pirate fairing clan. My guys and I have been putting together background stories for our characters and will be posting them as soon as we are solidified in our decision on what our actual clan role shall be. Thanks for the help offerings and they will be taken into consideration. I've already asked for help in our construction of a role that is befitting of us. In the next few days I will be posting our faction role, just as soon as my guys agree on a role we will enjoy. But for the most part we are deep space pirates, a group comprised mainly of the Sirius faction rejects and outcasts, the ones cast out of their born factions because we were considered liabilities to our born faction. This will be easier to understand once we get our character background rp's posted. And if someone could direct me to the appropriate place to post our Roleplay information, that would be very helpful. And thanks for taking the time to read this.

Euros of LoA
Greetings and enjoy

i can tell the future n00bl3t will come in here and say something about Capital ship's or fighters
And here's a welcome from my side too... Nice to see more people join us on this server... Good luck on it!
First off welcome to disco. That being said I know you guys are new, so I'm not going to throw a hissy fit. I just wanted to point out that one of your traders, Wrangler I think has a habit of using smiles in system chat quite frequently.

Now I don want to start a flame war, just providing some feedback I've seen thus far. other than that no complaints, and again, welcome.
Pages: 1 2 3