Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon. I am PaQuan. I've been Freelancing since the game first hit the market.
I'm new to this server and am still learning the ins and outs, dos and don'ts.

However, I've one quick question. Are there up-gradable powerplants to boost the power output of my transport?
Can't seem to find any help with this.

PaQuan
Hello mate. A suggestion could be: use light transport shield, it does not dry energy as heavy ones.
(12-08-2015, 07:51 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Hello mate. A suggestion could be: use light transport shield, it does not dry energy as heavy ones.

So that would be a no to upgrades for the powerplants?
(12-08-2015, 07:53 PM)PaQuan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2015, 07:51 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Hello mate. A suggestion could be: use light transport shield, it does not dry energy as heavy ones.

So that would be a no to upgrades for the powerplants?

Is a no. And wellcome to descovery
Nice work finding us. You'll have some degree of fun here, I assure you.
Welcome aboard!

There are engine mods in the game, but they are for changing the look of the thrusters, not for improving performance.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1653133
Hello Welcome to the server! Make sure to take a quick peek at the Rules and make sure to check out this Great Map of the game so you get an idea of where things are
Hello there, ive seen you (and spoken to you) on my planetform ship, glad to see you made it to the forum