Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Aluminium ore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has the best bonus on Aluminium ore ? I was thinking Daumann but i dont mine nearly as fast as gold ore with a BMM id
Daumann and Kruger have the equal second best bonus, Gallic Metal Service is the best.
Then BMM mine faster in their fields than Daumann or Kruger in theirs Fields, this is unbalanced If You ask me
Some ores just mine slower than others. That's not a bad thing in of itself, but mining balance also happens to be pretty much shot. I've tried complaining about it, but you're in for a long wait to see results.
(12-11-2015, 05:14 PM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]Some ores just mine slower than others. That's not a bad thing in of itself, but mining balance also happens to be pretty much shot. I've tried complaining about it, but you're in for a long wait to see results.

No thanks i'se seen that the player station in New Berlin can take no more then 5000 aluminium ore i was trying to do something for the traders but is not Worth the time
Best is Gallic Metal Service, but if you do not live in gallia, then try Daumann miners in Munichen fields of Aluminum ores
It's drop rate is low but not bad - you can fill a 5k'er cargo in about 5 minutes

Regards,

Malmsteen
How can you fill a 5k'er cargo in 5 min? :O I get like 30 ore per 10 min with Rheinland Transport and Daumann ID...Am i doing something wrong or what?
Two years dead thread.. Necromancy!

That'd be an incorrect ship for mining, I think. Try a Hegemon, if you want to mine and haul ore by yourself.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=132063

Ragnar Armored Transport: Rheinland heavy freighter.
IDs: ALG, DHC, Kruger
Ores: all except Helium-3

Behemoth Medium Transport: Medium-sized Rheinland transport used by ALG and Kruger.
IDs: ALG, Kruger
Ores: Helium-3, Premium Scrap

What you want to do is to use only Mining Arrays to shoot the rocks. Otherwise, you're suffering very horribly on account of having uniquely low mining rates.