Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Oxford Project: Disbandment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Main-Header-Alt1yllw_zpsxuuhrenn.png]

Hello everyone.

With the forums loss we have lost all our posts (about 20 RP posts) which the absolute majority of them is unrecoverable. The forum account does not even have its forum avatar. In addition out of our 7 active members, 4 of them have left the server after the shutdown. Due to those circumstances we decided to disband our group.

While we were not much known, we were about to boldly enter the equipment market and hopefully become the #1 producer/seller as we had just finished fitting our PoB for full production but this never happened.

Furthermore, we would like to wholeheartedly thank everyone who directly or indirectly interacted with us and to our dear customers who have purchased in total more than 20 pob equipment.

Once we make this post, we will also post the respective base and ship sales in case anyone is interested.

Finally, we had created a google document which based on the distance and quantities of all commodities from the pob it could calculate fair prices for all the commodities that the base suppliers bring in. Since it took us more than 15 hours to write this excel code and we are fairly certain that no other PoB owner has such a thing, we would like to offer it to anyone interested after telling us a few things about his pob.

Goodbye!
Did you guys try Google cache?
I found some of your threads, but i cleaned my Cache. So you might have to do it.

discoverygc.com/forums/printthread.php?tid=132929
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...clnk&gl=uk
The RP with the Frequency 7 was not that important since it never led to any results and also the loss of our members was the biggest hit of the two which is also unrecoverable.
dont even think ive ever seen you people before.
Well its sad to see you all go but understand how things are. Nothing like loosing all your hard work. The majority of you all came from Star Enterprises and it was nice to see everyone stick together and accomplish great things. I wish you all the best in your new found paths.

"What do we do when we fall down?"

"We get back up"

Quote from Batman
Sadly. I wanted to join this faction before server crash.
(12-12-2015, 10:53 AM)The Oxford Project Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, we had created a google document which based on the distance and quantities of all commodities from the pob it could calculate fair prices for all the commodities that the base suppliers bring in. Since it took us more than 15 hours to write this excel code and we are fairly certain that no other PoB owner has such a thing, we would like to offer it to anyone interested after telling us a few things about his pob.
For anyone who's interested, you can also use this tool to calculate prices or work out c/s on existing prices. Just click "File" on the toolbar, and make a new copy to edit as you see fit.

- Best of luck to you guys in whatever you're moving on to do next.
Our tool is far more advanced than that. We hoped someone would be interested in it, I guess we'll just delete it Sad
Pages: 1 2