Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone Smile
I am a new player on discovery server and playing for 1 week so I don't know much about here
My characters are Ogie and Ballistic
In game a player helped me a lot, his characters were LNS-Belgrade, helper-sasa and sasapinjic8
Thanks to him, he told me to buy a mammoth and gave me free premium scrap and helium 3 and so I made 40 million credits now

I do read everything that I find on forums but I still have a lot of questions to ask, I will be very thankful if you people help me Smile

Sad Sorry for my weak English and Grammar skills, it is not my native language so I am not perfect in it, but I am still learning
Welcome to Discovery!

If you need a hand with anything then feel free to ask an Angel in game or on the forums, they'll be glad to help.

Other than that enjoy your stay!
Welcome. Need a hand? I like to feel that i can give a helping one sometimes Tongue

Enjoy your stay, May it bring you everlasting happiness.

P.S. Get a profile pic Big Grin
Greetings and welcome to discovery. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome home, mate! Enjoy your stay!
Hello Ogie and welcome to Disco. I suggest you read these rules if you haven't. If you have questions and I am sure that you have you can add me on Skype (ognjen.cigoja2) so we could get those questions answered.

Dootz
Thank you everyone! Smile
Venkman, thanks for pointing out that rules thread, I did not know about it. I guess I have to make a Skype account because I don't use it but can't I ask on forums ?
I just wanted to ask that I have cash problems, I don't know what trade route to follow. I saw few on Wiki but when I land on some base I don't see that commodity and as for ores or mine-able stuff, I am not able to find a miner for me. Also isn't there any other way to earn money ? Because I see ships are very expensive when it comes to buying.
And one last thing Confused I can't jump through the drop-box on forums from one section to another, it says Undefined and invalid forums.
Edit: I also bought black market munitions from detroit munitions and tried to go to Bretonia but 2 Navy cruisers said it is not allowed to export or import ?
Well i love to help a trader Smile
Once you get me add me on skype.
Name is phillipjreilly / Phillip Reilly - Laz

I will show you some good routes. + Its always nice ot have someone else to fly with.
(12-12-2015, 03:22 PM)Ogie Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you everyone! Smile
Venkman, thanks for pointing out that rules thread, I did not know about it. I guess I have to make a Skype account because I don't use it but can't I ask on forums ?
I just wanted to ask that I have cash problems, I don't know what trade route to follow. I saw few on Wiki but when I land on some base I don't see that commodity and as for ores or mine-able stuff, I am not able to find a miner for me. Also isn't there any other way to earn money ? Because I see ships are very expensive when it comes to buying.
And one last thing Confused I can't jump through the drop-box on forums from one section to another, it says Undefined and invalid forums.
Edit: I also bought black market munitions from detroit munitions and tried to go to Bretonia but 2 Navy cruisers said it is not allowed to export or import ?

Sure you can ask on the forums, but it will be a lot easier for me to explain things to you via Skype. Add me when you make yourself an account.
Ok I sent request
Pages: 1 2