Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, .Gypsy. here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been along time, but soon (next week) I'll have a blazing fast Internet Smile One of the things that always was an issue for online games for me.

Nice to see this game is still alive, Ive updated my ships every 5 months or so as not to lose anything.

Only issue is I have always been a main member of the junker congress and most of my ships belong to that faction, as I no longer have a clue as to what they are doing or if they even still exist, I'm not really sure what I'll do lol

I do have some ships in other factions, but Id be so lost, other then my ships and cash, Id be starting over, and factions is the only way to really have long term fun.

Hopefully there are still active factions around, to me the most important thing is a faction that has an active leader. Ive seen what happens to factions with leaders that cling on to leadership but are never active so have no wish to be apart of that again. Its why I lost interest in the first place.

Anyway I'll see you all soon, and I'll check things out to see whats going on Smile

Gypsy
Congress is still around. I'm sure they'll be glad to have you back. Plenty of other active factions, too.
PS, this is my 500th post lol (sorry, saw the count and couldn't resist)
Gyspy poke me when you get back Big Grin
Welcome back.
hi

Join core
Welcome back mate!
I remember you. Welcome home.
Hey I remember you (actually I remember your agly .:j:. sig, but I still do). Welcome back then