Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoners Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am very green with Zoners. I cannot find any base that will sell me any more Zoner faction but I am not maxed out. I cannot buy a Zoner faction tag. I am almost neutral to all ex: Xenos, Blood Dragons, Red Hessians, Brunderbush(sp?)
Any suggestions for getting Zoner tag? I have visited all the Freeport bases and the New Zoner base and no one will sell me any more Zoner faction and say I am not on good enough terms to buy a Zoner tag.
BabyDoc
This simply means that you need to become greener with Zoners.
OK, who do I kill? They have no enemies.
BabyDoc
ive gotten one, you need to become green with as many legit groups as you can, and neutral to most of the pirate/terrotist groups. Zoner goes up and down with your overall standing.

that hard part is keeping this faction, any time you kill alot of ships from one faction you have to balance it by killing that factions enemies, or your zoner faction goes down
Quote:ive gotten one, you need to become green with as many legit groups as you can, and neutral to most of the pirate/terrotist groups. Zoner goes up and down with your overall standing.
I am nuetral or better with ALL groups except Brunderbush (sp). Green with many pirate and military groups. I am 2 bars away from max faxtion with the zoners. Still I cannot buy a tag.
I have a [MiD] character and we are to be Zoner tagged. I have been unable to find an "enemy" or "ally" of the zoners to kill or hire out to to fax out my Zoner faction.
Suggestions?
brunderbush. lol :D

bundschuh :)

as ive state before, - double zoner bribe on the outcast base in tau-29/31 one of them. cant remember which. eitherway, kill some zoners so you have neutral with them then log in and out until the double bribe appears (2 people, both with zoner bribes) then do them both, it will cost a fair bit (2mil maybe) and then you'll have full green and should probably be able to buy ID.

i got a zoner tag on my bank char , i got double bribes at fp9 in theta
Bought the double bribe in FP 9. Still tag not for sale. Only red now is Rep shipping (been doing a little hunting for faction). Gonna kill a few Outast and Corsairs and should be neutral across the board. If that doesn't work, I may have to sleep with a few Zoners!!
For having no allies and no enemies they sure are hard to get a tag from.
i can help you get 1...for a price =) just let me know
Nice of you to post your own server rules violation Alex. Instead of getting ID for someone else, you'll lose your own, and rep required to get one. Unless I'll get busy and forget about this.

One more case = ban.
Pages: 1 2