Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cloak adjusting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I propose to make the energy at zero after coming out of the cloak. Just as with a cruise speed. This will help to avoid unnecessary disputes about how much time should be given to the enemy, before attacking him. I think it will help.
And with that you kill the chance to suprise attack the enemy.
Also when you come out of cloak you dont have the shields up so you take away the energy you can just say "hey here i am kill me".
(12-16-2015, 02:07 PM)Nexodius Wrote: [ -> ]And with that you kill the chance to suprise attack the enemy.
Also when you come out of cloak you dont have the shields up so you take away the energy you can just say "hey here i am kill me".

Which is the main problem nowadays, as people take this surprise attack so seriously, they forget to say a single word and jump on you upon uncloaking right in your anus. And I have the funny feeling you're more likely of the one uncloaking then the later.
Uncloak attacks are pretty gay ngl, but removing their ability to do this would make them somewhat useless. However Cloak Disruptors are a good counter, but there's just so little in the game right now.
all these shiny things should have been srp only.
(12-16-2015, 02:28 PM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]all these shiny things should have been srp only.

So that noone will ever have them ? Tongue Sure as hell people won't RP for months to get something that can be built on every PoB
(12-16-2015, 02:34 PM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]So that noone will ever have them ? Tongue Sure as hell people won't RP for months to get something that can be built on every PoB

Because noone has SRPed equipment on this server.
(12-16-2015, 02:34 PM)Oldum Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2015, 02:28 PM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]all these shiny things should have been srp only.

So that noone will ever have them ? Tongue Sure as hell people won't RP for months to get something that can be built on every PoB

Perhaps they shouldn't be stuff to be built on any poor mans Pob. They are "high tech" pieces of equipment, mass produced in completely odd way that do not reflect any of the circumstances of Disco universe.

They should be SRP, or certain official faction perks/equipment, which they could provide to others if deemed acceptable.
(12-16-2015, 02:58 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps they shouldn't be stuff to be built on any poor mans Pob. They are "high tech" pieces of equipment, mass produced in completely odd way that do not reflect any of the circumstances of Disco universe.

They should be SRP, or certain official faction perks/equipment, which they could provide to others if deemed acceptable.

And here comes the funny part, pushing this down on the throat of every POB owner and everyone who has a cloak, including me, aaaand retconing the whole POB concept, cause then they shouldn't make Hyperspace scanners, jumpdrives or any thign else either, making them useless.
(12-16-2015, 02:58 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]They should be SRP, or certain official faction perks/equipment, which they could provide to others if deemed acceptable.

Just another variation of the elitism that the video the other day was talking about. You have a handful of in crowd players controlling who gets the cool toys, and the new players look at the server, and, after a week, say, "F! this, I'm gone!"

Then, Disco is all about big fish in the mud puddle because you're all by yourself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4