Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BPR - Büro Press Releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: OUSjcJB.png?1]
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts

"With dedication, honor, and integrity, we serve the
federal republic of Rheinland and will safeguard
our homeland, its people, and our values."

Büro Press Releases

[Image: ls26YGb.png]

The BPR is a public and Rheinland-wide news portal of the BDM, founded in the year 823 A.S.

In times of rising crime and terrorism, solidarity is needed more than ever, many are not aware of the facts and become victim of their lies. The Buro has long been a shade in the dark which the public are worried about, but we wish to change that by giving out the most truthful, most informative and secure releases by out media team. People deserve to know the opinions and intentions of their federal agency and we're here to provide that. Everyone can help in pushing back these radicals from our borders. Together we will make Rheinland a safer place again.

We keep you briefed about events, processes and our investigations.

[ BPR ]
On channel 7

Statement - Case: Kemwer Munitions

PLANET NEW BERLIN, NEW BERLIN - Today at 12:00 SMT, BDM Direktor Volker Koch personally issued a statement regarding a new contraband known as "Kemwer Munitions".

[Image: kochpressconferencetvxz1.png]
Press conference with BDM Direktor Volker Koch,
BDM Press Office, Planet New Berlin.

Koch: "Ladies and gentlemen, citizens of Rheinland. I hereby declare the press conference, of case Kemwer, as opened. Today we have gathered to release information about a new threat... new weapons... that turned up on the blackmarket recently. Weapons known by certain criminal elements as "Kemwer Munitions". As you can see here...

*looks up at a monitor and presses the remote control several times, but nothing is happening*
...Errrmmm, looks like we have technical issues... *but then the picture shows up on the monitor with delay*

Ahhh, there... *clears his throat and points at the monitor* As you can see here, ladies and gentlemen, the dangerous cargo is being smuggled in by a vessel of the terrorist organisation known as "The Order". Additional information we were able to acquire in our investigations, revealed that this new type of munition is being fabricated by exactly this radical organisation. We are not speaking of usual hardware... Nein... We are speaking of alien technology. Alien technology in hands of trigger-happy psychopaths...

*presses the remote control several times* ...trigger-happy... psychopaths... *but the picture shows up with delay again*

Well, those... "protectors of humanity" ...are nothing else than a bloodthirsty, genocidal regime, using their self-proclaimed title as justification for acts of terror. Their intention... *another picture shows up at the monitor* ...To strengthen the Widerstand in Rheinland with uncontrollable technology... To increase the criminal energy, that is, currently and sadly, unfolding in Rheinland... And to keep up the bloodshed that is fault for numerous officers and civilians being killed in this conflict. *raises his finger* By supporting these rebels, The Order made themselfes guilty for murder. This act is proof of a conspiracy against our beloved fatherland.

Kemwer munitions will be treated as contraband, equal to alien artifacts. Government and police already took first measures in preventing its import. Hence we recommend the civilians to report all sightings of vessels, carrying Kemwer Munitions, to the local law enforcement authorities. However... we know, this is not enough to stop the illegal import. Hence the agency is working hard on this case, together with the Kusarian authorities.

*looks into the camera and raises his finger* We will still increase our efforts. All suspicious vessels with Kemwer aboard will be intercepted, their illegal cargo confiscated, and the pilots questioned.

*sighs*

Now i'm ready to answer all your questions..."

Additional Content

[ BPR ]
On channel 7

Statement - Case: New Dirketor

PLANET NEW BERLIN, NEW BERLIN - Today at 17:00 SMT, BDM Direktor Geoff Enfield announcing the resignation of previous Direktor Volker Koch, plans suggest reformation of the Buro, future outlook on federal intelligence.

[Image: 4vCyn7Q.png]
Press conference with BDM Direktor Geoff Enfield,
Bundestag, Planet New Berlin.

Enfield: "Right, pardon any mistakes in my wording… It’s my first public speech. *He seems to laugh along with a few reporters of his nervousness.*

Okay…… *Both of his hands grip the podium as he stares down at his notes.* Now I will be talking about several topics today mainly regarding my ranking position, the current reformation of the Buro and its separation from the Rheinland Military. But first things first-

As most of you are far and well aware, Previous Direktor Volker Koch has stepped down from the head position of the Buro Der Marineintelligenz and has handed its formal position to me. Due to his current stages of health, he saw fit that he was no longer fit to lead the agency. Like him, I will uphold the values of Rheinland. Many of you are possibly questioning my ethical background as only being half-blooded to Rheinlands heritage; This I find irrelevant.

Oh, he’s a little young or he’s Bretonian, how can we trust him as the head of Rheinlands intelligence group? Well, I’d love to show you my whole service record as a field agent but that’s quite classified for obvious reasons. *Some of the press chuckle before continuing to write down on their data-pads* But some of you will be relieved to know that my position will most possibly be one of short term, but that doesn’t mean that serious changes won’t happen.

With the events circulating around the separation of the Büro der Marineintelligenz along with MND assets from the Rheinland Militär command. We can confirm that currently only the Buro der Marineintelligenz has fully separated from command of the Rheinland Militär and has become autonomous within its own department is now monitored by the ministry of defence of the Bundestag. Although in my respectful opinion, I feel as if the government should make the full move and also have departments of the Marinenachrichtendienst moved into federal control, it’s is yet unknown if there will be a rename of the both intelligence divisions to reflect the military-to-federal transfer, but that is for a future decision to make. *He seems to pause for a moment after that statement.* As it is openly aware, we do have division in the seriously unstable Omicrons as a support effort into gathering intelligence on the known terrorist groups of the Order and Corsairs which are our top external enemies, I vow to have them eliminated. In the re-management of the Buro and the lowering of funds received from the bundestag as a result to our financial ties being cut from the Military; we are managing, even with my personal funds in circulation.

*He opens the booklet on the podium and starts reading it shortly.* As for the series of personnel we have in circulation, I will not be relieving any from duty but augment their experience in further training regimes and skilled operations; This also follows new personnel we recruit into our program. Research and development funding has also been increased, as much as I do appreciate the work that Daumann, Republican and other corporations alike put into producing military and police enforcement equipment and materials. Our needs meet our own, large scale outsource funding will be cut unless contracts do arise. And with the security and conflict tensions with liberty coming to an end, personnel that were on the Independent-worlds front in the time of conflict are now being relocated into internal security, assisting with the general policing and peacekeeping of Rheinland… And that is all… Yes. *He closes the booklet in front of him.*

As I ask for the citizens of Rheinland, you have the right to be sceptical… But lay trust in us, we are the ones to be paranoid of the enemy so you won’t be… It is our job to put our lives on the line when we can, not yours. But if you are willing to create a safer homeland, we’re here for you, so help us where you can…” *He nods his head before walking off the podium and out the room*

Additional Content

[ BPR ]
Emergency Broadcast on channel all channels

Statement - Case: Alster Shipyard Terrorist

PLANET NEW BERLIN, NEW BERLIN - Today at 21:00, Direktor Geoff Enfield is concluding the followed-up investigation within the Alster Shipyard terrorist attack.

[Image: geenyEq.png]
Alster Shipyard post-situation, Restricted access due to Terrorist attack.

Enfield: *An injured Direktor walks through the doors guarded by multiple people, still wearing his flight suit and one of his arms in a sling along with fresh injuries across his face.* Right, let’s get down a straight to the point. *He chucks a document onto the podium as he’s walking up to It.*

A recent terrorist attack claimed and confirmed to be orchestrated by the Unioner terrorist cell named the “Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster”. Specifically aimed at targeting republican shipping, their latest attack has also resulted in the death of other civilian and law enforcement personnel. This instigation has… *He holds still for a moment, flipping over the pages in the document.* Damn… *He seems to be staring at the document.* The investigation has so-far concluded that post-attack, the death count has been… Approximately Three-Hundred Alster Personnel, approximately One-Hundred in civilian traffic aboard Alster, All Fifty-six in federal law enforcement personnel. Injury count is currently confirmed to be at least another Two-Hundred-Sixty-Five.

The weapon of choice with the attack was- *he flips the page over in the document.* Oh Shi-CENSORED-*The reporters all gasp at his wording. The flashes of cameras and shutters of cameras rapidly increase. He looks slightly shocked as he looks through the documents before turning away and coughing into his arm.* Was a… Christ…! *He rubs his forehead, stretching his hair back slightly, eyes widening and his mouth hanging open.* Hydrogen Cyanide detonation within deliveries of sabotaged air filtration systems, bodies have been confirmed with corrosive burns and lung deterioration, once in contact with the Hydrogen Cyanide gas, most victims fell to its effects within the first five minutes. The Station had suffered a complete environmental control failure, included areas on board the station are as follows… Shipping and docking terminals, Evacuation Terminals, Executive Areas, All station wide Airlocks, Security and federal law enforcement points, Fabrication Plants and financial and human resources. The majority of affected areas are currently shut down due to contamination of Hydrogen Cyanide gas and the Buro Hazard Teams are currently still conducting their investigation. *He places a picture of chemically burned bodies in view of the projector. He seems uncomfortable once doing so.* This is one picture taken by our investigation team within the Evacuation hangers on the third load of arrivals, a Majority of them were from the furthest section of the station found within the fabrication plants, Financial and executive facilities… And in the midst of the Hydrogen Cyanide attack, Unioner ships intercepted federal rescue transports, anti-terrorism units and civilian targets around the station.

As part of the terrorist response team at the Alster Shipyard site, this attack will not go un-noticed, it hasn’t done and it never will. This attack on the workers people has noted that the Unioners are not in any sort caring of who you are. They are Radical Sadists… They will no longer change my view of that. Attacking all for the sake of a message and promotion of their genocidal cell. The people we lost today have left their families in turmoil, the Buro, Federal police are now having to contact them to inform of their sudden loss of their family member. The Buro is doing everything within their power to support these families after such an attack, but one thing I can assure that Unioners have now instigated a response from us that they will fully regret from both our Armed forces and those who have lost someone close. *He closes the document in front of him.* As for now this is all the investigation has concluded.

Additional Content

[ BPR ]
Emergency Broadcast on channel all channels

Statement - Case: GMG attack on Fulda Border station

PLANET NEW BERLIN, NEW BERLIN - Today at 04:30, Direktor Geoff Enfield is Issuing his opening statement of the Fulda Border Station attack by GMG vessels

[Image: bl1xSm2.png]
Fulda attacked, Rheinland raises threat level to War-Scenario

Enfield: *He walks in with his hands full of documents, wearing his black agency combat uniform and with his side arm belt. He seems excessively tired and stressed at the same time.*

Ladies and gentlemen, as some may know... That the Republic of Rheinland was recently attacked by the Gas Miners Guild. A time of peace has passed with the guild who ceased to open any diplomatic solution with the republic and remains in denial on their attack on the Rheinland Federal police station, Fulda.

*He opens up an image of the wreckage at Fulda and its neighboring gate.*
I can account that around around 50 lives were lost on Fulda due to heavy damage caused by the Gas Miners Guild use of a Nuclear Electro Magnetic Pulse. My Intelligence officers can confirm that the attack force assembled by the GMG was launched for their close installation at Helgoland Station in Sigma-13 and used their close distance to attack Fulda and disable the Frankfurt to Sigma-13 gate before an effective response team could react to a war case scenario. Within the attack, upon retreat of the GMG, the NEMP had detonated which resulted in disabling the gate as to cover their retreat back into the sigmas.

*He takes out a bottle of water from his large combat pocket, taking a large sip and putting it on the podium.* We can confirm that this was no rouge unit of the GMG either, this was an action caused by a division of their main strike force and that this attack may be taken as an official deceleration of war. Not only that, but intelligence has gathered that their forces are now preparing for possible further attacks within the border of Frankfurt in an attempt to hit the core systems. As for now, defensive operations will be made to secure our home systems and our civilians from any attacks associated by the GMG, and I wish for all citizens of Rheinland and any representative of any federal organization that we are to treat the GMG as Hostiles. The security level has been raised from High, to War Scenario.

I've talked to the Rheinland Military Admiral and he will be mobilizing a task force and will eloborate further on his official statement to treat this as a war threat and the Buro and MND will be increasing its operation within internal and external fields. As for now, we will need to see how this unfolds... Any questions?

Additional Content

[ BPR ]
On Channel 7

Statement - Sigma-Tensions Post-Fulda attack

Planet Neu-Berlin, Buro territorial HQ - Today at 10:45, Direktor Geoff Enfield is giving his statement a few days after the Fulda Incident.

[Image: 4vCyn7Q.png]
Direktor Enfield at the Buro Territorial Headquarters.

Enfield: *He's flicking through a datapad on the podium as he's slowly sipping on his dented metal mug full of coffee. A few shutters from cameras are clicking away as he prepares himself for his speech.* "Okay... Since we're going to go over a few things here, I'm going to list them off. They mostly revolve around the recent Sigma-Tensions. These are, How I feel on the GMG's response, The Core's sudden declaration of war on the GMG, The Order's response on the attack and my response on Kusari's stance on the Sigma-tensions.

Right, right-right-right-right... *He takes another quick sip of his coffee before starting again.* The GMG's response, something that I felt both relieved and conflicted about. I am hoping that this will come into the light to ensure that the GMG agree to the decision that I am hoping to present to them to allow the BDM to conduct an extensive investigation into the attack. I am not wanting to ensure their blame within the role, but to assist them into finding out the true culprits to this horrendous attack as we agree that there are several discrepancies within the so called "GMG claimed attack", I'm formally requesting that the Buro have access to installations that border around the territories of the Republic of Rheinland and some extended locations, these include: Sigma-13, Sigma-19 and Sigma-21... If they're agreeing that they don't want this to happen again then I am sure that they will see the rationality in my request. I'm also happy that they're willing to help us financially with the damage that has happened, something of a positive PR move that I'm happy with, even if its some form of financial loss for them, their willingness to at least support some measure of repair between this damaging incident is a relief.

But a section of their statement contradicts what our intelligence has reported... These vessels that attacked Fulda border station are quoted by the GMG, "unknown pilots, not by a group of explorers and gas producers." This I must disagree on, on a previous quote by them "large number of witnesses have already noted that the tactics of conducting these guild members are by no means ours" they were flying the latest ships and weapons currently stated on GMG public records, their IFF signatures were definitely up to date meaning that not only did their transponders work, they were displaying the most up to date signatures supplied by the GMG on the public Neural-Net database. Not only that but a large majority of the ships used in the attack were fighters, fighting in a hit and run method almost comparable to tactics used in the 80-Years-War..." *He takes a moment to flick through his datapad again*

I am not blaming the GMG for the attack now, but clearly displaying our right to suspect them... unless the corporate policing of the GMG works differently, then need i remind them it's only a rational measure to have a list of suspects within a crime using Federal law enforcement methods. As i will say again, suspect, not sentenced criminals, this is why we're wishing to open a full investigation into the attack.

*He scratches his head and gives off a brief sigh of disapproval as he slides over the datapad on the next page.*

Okay... As far as I am aware, there have also been a few issuing statements by neighboring parties and organizations within and bordering the Sigma-Region, but one I am most concerned about is the Core. They recently procured a statement of a declaration of war against the GMG on a unprovoked attack that has still yet to be investigated is something that I find irrational, impulsive and incredibly unprofessional from my view. Although we have worked closely with The Core in the goal of ensuring resistance against the terrorist organization called "The Order", this declaration of war against the GMG is almost as spontaneous from attacks conducted by the Order against the Federal Republic and its people. It is a decision that I do not respect and do not support personally. Their attempt to call their own military advancements against the GMG in our name are not only wrong but damaging to the relations that we currently hold, I am wishing that the Core abide by the laws of Rheinland and not bring their conflict within our territories regardless if the GMG are trespassing on Federal territory and be rest assured, if there are interruptions by the Core into the possible BDM investigation within GMG territory, there will be consequences. The Buro doesn't wish to spark a unjustifiable conflict with the Gas Miners Guild.

*With the next page that he flips onto, he gives a smirk and a small chuckle.*

This, had to be the least impressive statement in my personal opinion so far. The Order titled it "Alleged terrorist attack using stolen GMG hardware." Their overall lack of respect for the federal law enforcement that lost their lives upon the attack is deeply worrying, especially if they claim to be the "protectors of humanity". Meanwhile their statement holds no ground to that title, not even mentioning a whisper of that detail within their report and it mainly contains their aggression towards the Core in the form of their repetitive name-calling and empty threats. And to call me right wing...? Please~ *He seems to chuckle at this.* I didn't know that protecting humanity or being protected means that you needed to chose a political side, and besides, I always thought of myself as a liberal democrat. Their attempt at stating that we have breached the Borhman treaty is also false, the Federal Republic of Rheinland and other House states and organizations recognize Sigma-15 as territory of the Federal Republic Rheinland and is currently a point of evacuation for the Nuremberg Crisis.

*He gives a smile and a nod of approval as he turns over to the last section on his datapad*

Now, I find that Kusari's statement was a lot more acceptable to those previously given, to know that their law enforcement are co-operating with both the Gas Miners Guild and the Republic of Rheinland ensures that we might have some stability within the sigmas in the future. We fully accept the respect and honor of their condolences and pass them on to those who have lost officers and family members on Fulda border station. If they are willing to find the true perpetrators to the attack, then please let us all work as rationally as we can.

As for now, that concludes my formal statement, any questions will be taken after the 10 minute recess." *He finishes off his coffee before walking off the podium along with all his files and his datapad.*

Additional Content

[ BPR ]
Channel 7 - Bundestag Hall

Statement - Case: Aland occupation

PLANET NEW BERLIN, BUNDESTAG - Today at 10:45, Direktor Geoff Enfield is presenting his investigation reports to the Bundestag concerning the Aland attack and ALG's involvement.

[Image: dBRjo3I.png]
Aland - Post conflict & current occupation by the BAF

The Bundestag, currently with a majority of senators on one side of the house and a minority on the other are sitting patiently and talking among themselves as the current statement is running late. But as soon as some start looking around as their short patience is being tested, the main hall doors are opened by the gate keepers to allow a man in black uniform to walk in. His stance like authority as he holds a bundle of files down by his side.

Enfield, seems much more confident as usual as he makes his way to the speakers podium to address the Bundestag, dressing down any creases in his uniform and placing his arms on the small guard rails atop the podium stand to lean towards the microphone.

If I could bring the Bundestags attention towards my statement regarding the Aland incident and ALG's involvement within its current situation. Flashes of violent activity have been brought up to our attention since the participation of a number of civilian paramilitary forces of the ALG corporation against the Bretonian Kingdom in conflict that concerns the sovereignty of Aland shipyard. And as such, when the IMG's property were to be seized by the Bretonian crown, ALG's alligence with the IMG were put into tests of battle... This situation has been under investigation of the Buro and has come down to my decision on what should happen. My points will cover, the instigation of conflict, threat levels to the Federal Republic and Hessian involvement on the side of IMG.

Now, my first point will be the instigation of conflict. Aland shipyard is a sizeable and if not, testament structure to the IMG's own mining and corporate efforts and while established under the laws that concern Omega-3 from the Bretonian crown, they must understand that Bretonia were not the first majority inhabitants of that area. But due to the concerns of the Gallic offensive into Bretonian territory, their refuge planet of Sprague and increased presence in that system has lead previously to some concern to the Buro on the security of the Federal Republic. But for a long time, that presence remained no further than Sprauge itself. But as the war progressed on, I can understand Bretonias desperation to needing a replacement for the loss of Southampton shipyard but with the current efforts of what is the Liberty-Bretonia allegiance and sudden reinforcements from southern Bretonia could of not come to a better solution such as an emergency shipyard construction. I'm sure as long-term trading partners with the crown, we would have been more than happy to assist with materials needed for its construction.

But instead, they chose the most bloodiest and spearheaded way possible to enact a new shipyard under Bretonian authority and control. By the seizure of civilian property and nothing short of an aggressive move towards absolute dominion over their civil rights. As such, the IMG as rightful property owners of Aland shipyard away from them and as such they have the right to stand against those who are trying to take it from them. This was met by a force of military aggression and as such they have engaged in defensive operations against the crown, and called upon their allies once they handed their denial of seizure.

And as such it comes to my next point, the Hessian involvement in the defence of Aland. I will ask the government this, did Liberty call off their alliance to the Kingdom when the Maltese came to aid for Bretonia. No, because the territories that are sovereign to Bretonia are not of Liberty's right to enforce punishment upon, and Bretonias right of desperation against a numerous offensive gives justification to find people to support them, But this does not classify the Republic of Liberty and the Maltese States as allies. So while seeing Hessians and ALG are fighting the same enemy, they came to the call at the request of IMG and as such we should not impose sanctions against it. Yes, they are a civilian corporation of our sovereign house but we can not dictate who we can and can not send to war, its their choice to choose where they fight and as such the consequences that are placed upon them from those that they are fighting and not from us.

As such it comes to my attention that ALG should have its rights re-instated to dock on the stations of the Federal Republic and as extension have their assets un-frozen and privileges returned as a civilian corporation. But to further extension, I, Geoff Enfield as head of the Buro Des Marinenachrichtendienst am personally condemning the attack and occupation on Aland, not only as a blatant over extension of power by the Bretonian Military but also as a threat that is grown to the Rheinland Border, regardless of what the crown says. This concludes my statement and presentation to the Bundestag.

Additional Content

[ BPR ]
Channel 1 - Federal Broadcast

Statement - Agency Withdrawal

[REDACTED] - Today at 24:20, Federal News Station broadcast.

[Image: Yv1sGa6.png]
Sigma-21, occupation under Rheinland Military forces.

As a count down timer has overridden the channel broadcast for the past 30 seconds to prepare for an announcement that was advertised on both state and independent channels within Rheinland. The hand soon reaches the highest point on the count down clock.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

The camera is pointed towards Enfield. He is sat behind a desk that was quickly placed on a clear, almost clinical, filing set that obscures any hints of his location to the public. He has some papers in front of him and soon nods back to some of the crew behind the camera.

Citizens of the Federal Republic, I ask you to heed my message with clarity and thought as we're in a state of war. The day I saw the attack on Fulda by the GMG, I was shocked, angry and needed an absolute result to bring vengeance for this attack. The tensions that were made that day created an accumulation of rage that I felt the agency could justify and help against these new found aggressors... But In my mind, deep down within my rational thought that kept me on restrained, I hoped that war would have never come. I was extensively vocal about such a thing too.

Yet this aggression was not restrained by the Military Fleet commanders and fuelled by the corporate gains that a mass-rearmament would bring to their profits; Regardless the cost that a replacement ship expended one or move lives. All this to fuel an expansion to encompass the Sigma-systems in an aggressive effort never seen before in Rheinlands history, Yet the commanders forget about the lives of those back home as they send most of the fleet designated to protect our homespace to find new ones to claim while they're ignorant of those they left behind to suffer the terror they wilfully ignore. The conquest into Kusarian territory was not one that was needed and has only further escalated the war that has cost us not only magnitudes more on the conflict front, but also at home were terrorists run free to gas our civilians, freely assault our economy and claim our land for their own barbaric intent.

While I understand that most of you may question my position as the head of Rheinlands Federal intelligence, I tell you this. The trust I have in my agents to understand the real reason they fought for the Republic as they've seen the deepest and darkest that it has to offer since its creation after the fall of the Imperial Rule since 676A.S. The things that they do so that people can live on within the most democratic age that Federal Republic of Rheinland has experienced for the past 150 Years, but even with that, I can say was not enough as an Imperialist agenda still lies within the Military that we entrusted to protect Republic values; To conquest needlessly and to overrule anyone's civil rights by means of a "Royal Imperial Diktat" not only enforced by pin strips and promotions but by unopposed lobbyists within the corporations and to oust the original efforts created on the Von-Rohe-Day movement which created the Republic.

I still stick to my word spoken out before the start of the war, that this conflict has gone too far and was not needed within the first place to establish actions of reparations against the GMG. Fifty lives were lost on Fulda, how many more on our side are needed not just on the front, but back home to fulfil our satisfaction. We've seen imperialist expansionist agendas destroy the livelihoods of those on Aland in Omega-3, so why should we sit around while they destroy the livelihoods of our own people. That is why as Direktor of BDM operations I am withdrawing our fleet for defensive operations back into Rheinland for the safety and security of our civilians. But heed my warning to anyone who can feel as if this is an opportunity to bring harm to our citizens, we will still repel any incursions into Rheinland space by those our government consider hostile, we will not conduct offensive objectives outside federal territory, this falls within our boundaries of operations.

Additional Content

[ BPR ]

Coverage - Attack on central government district, Bundestag, New-Berlin.

New Berlin - Today at 08:00, Federal News Station, Morning coverage.

[Image: DxZCJqj.png]
BDM New-Berlin Regional Territorial Headquarters.

...And with the war effort pushing into Kusari, more troops are being diverted to the front line to maintain the assault and standing gains that the Military have claimed over the past few months. Kusari has found themselves on the back foot under the pressure of the Rheinland war machine, meanwhile Agency forces are finding themselves greeting with joy that their peacekeeping teams are reinforcing the already stressful situation that they find themselves in at the core systems, establishing outposts and law-enforcement protocols while assisting federal police and filling in for the absence of military support.

The presenter adjusts her tie and shuffles a few papers around on her desk. The image behind her changes from the display of Planet Hamburg to the overview .

Around two hours ago today, the Central Governing District at Planet New-Berlin was met with a devastating attack right in Bundestag grounds and had claimed the life of one while seriously wounding another. Direktor Geoffrey Enfield, who currently commands the leading operations of the Buro Des Marinenachrichtendienst was attacked earlier this morning before he was able to attend a hearing within the Bundestag Halls, the incident took place within the corridor chambers towards the direction of the central senate. The suspected attacker seemed to be male, mid-thirties and has yet to be identified or have his identification released by investigators. The incident involved the use of a knife and an automatic compact spiker, the attack was instigated by the unidentified male brandishing the blade while the attack was defended by a compact spiker in possession by Direktor Enfield. The following footage may be shocking to some viewers.

The footage begins by showing the long hall of the Bundestag, CCTV footage covering the hall section as to where Enfield was walking towards the main entrance of the senate halls, but was soon stopped and turning towards a man running up behind him. Once the two are turned facing eachother, within arms reach for about two seconds before the unknown male brandishes a knife from his inner suit and attempts to stab Enfield in the abdomen which was luckily blocked by using his forearm as a shield.

The man continues to try and take a second stab at him to the side of his chest while Enfield is now grappling onto his neck in an attempt to subdue him, but another sacrificial block by using his upper arm stops the stab from perforating his lungs. But unfortunately Enfield is caught winded after the second stab as the knife is pulled from his arm and uses his window of time to throw the man some distance with questionably un-human strength away from him. Giving enough distance to lumber towards the briefcase on the floor while clutching his arm and scramble to open it for the concealed firearm. He manages to get a few shots into the chest but too late as the knife charge has already closed enough distance for the man to lunge the knife into the right side of his abdomen. But with both seriously injured and the male seemingly unable to remove the knife from Enfield, he is soon met by a barrage of point-blank spiker shots to his heart, immediately dropping him.

After only a space of around roughly a minute Enfield is struggling to stay on his feet before he collapses onto the floor with the knife still lodged into his torso. The footage immediately cuts.

Thankfully on site security was able to evacuate the Bundestag and no further personnel were harmed and as such remains an isolated incident from that point. A Buro investigation has found that the blade was concealed and smuggled past security. Emergency teams were on site immediately to tend to the injured Direktor and security forces assessed the deceased male to transfer him to the Federal Police headquarters planetside.

Additional Content

[ BPR ]

Coverage - Discussions on the Government consideration of Bundschuh decriminalization.

New Berlin - Today at 01:00, Federal News Station, Midnight coverage.

[Image: P3Mtfnw.png]
Major considerations on future Bundschuh conflicts.

The Bundschuh have been considered long enemies of the conservative government, but post elections have resulted in such a standing potentially being revoked? The leader of the United Democratic Foundation of Rheinlands Federal alliance government, Franz Daimler, has stated this consideration may further reduce the working class mis-trust in the government along with uneasy suspicions such as corporate suppression of the peoples choice. This consideration would mainly remove restrictions on the Bundschuh’s right to partake in future Federal elections along with decriminalizing support both personally and financially.

A number feel this would become the downfall of corporations like Daumann who have been targeted by the militant wings of the Bundschuh supporters, a spokesperson for the corporation stated “I feel this is a betrayal from our government, how can our state and house continue to profit with these rampant criminals legally allowed to berate and bully our employees?”

In response to this, Secretary of state belonging to the UDF parti has noted that these are merely considerations to create a vote, and as such even if it were to become drafted, it would not ignore the terror and piracy law violations that have been carried out by anyone regardless of whomever has broken them. A Public relations officer of the MND has stated that this has already overseen a risk assessment multiple times by the federal agency and is clearly stated while there are some concerns, it is more than likely that decriminalization of the Bundschuh is a step forward towards security and stability of the state.

Meanwhile from the BDM administration, Direktor Enfield himself has at least given news teams a short press conference as to how their agency will approach this matter if the legalization consideration was to proceed and potentially succeed. "I whole heartedly understand the corporate worries of the Bundschuh, but for reasons me and the federal republic's agency can see, this conflict has been going on for long enough. I've spoken to both parties of the alliance government, the Federal Conservatives and UDF have been briefed..."

"Egalitarian values are the most important segment of the Republic founding's, a chance to propel your efforts for the sweat and blood you shed so we see that sometimes enough blood has been spilled to change a law that is nothing more than a restriction of free choice and it's more peaceful approach. Isn't election freedoms for the Bundschuh party in exchange to a cease of armed conflicts a deal that we want? I think so, I've lost enough of my own blood and fellow agents fighting a battle that could easily be solved with supplying basic freedoms. A more favourable outcome."

"And to those who ask of the BDM's sudden turn of heart as to which the Bundschuh's goal is the dissolution of our Federal agency. They must realise that no matter who Is in control, it is the sacrifices that our agents and personnel make that create a life with less worries for those that wish to live peacefully in Rheinland. I remind them their dream of declassification of all agency files is a risk to national security, there are more hands than just yours that wish to gain to see such information, let alone from those who are either content or willing to see your hands pulverised to obtain such for illicit means..."

"And to the corporations that complain of this... Tough. Choices are of government and people, not of money and shareholders, we're not your Private Military whom your corporate boards dictate who our enemies are. I just hope our public can see past the short term gains of the corporates, and look at its long term benefits of the people actually sent to fight."

Direktor Enfield at the Buro HQ on Berlin's planet side. Thank you tuning into this midnight report.

Additional Content

Pages: 1 2