Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FORCE AWAKEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok whos seen it yet

ive just got back

and WOW

no spoilers

was well worth the wait

and a shocker
I really, really hate Disney for this
Am off to see it now. Let's see if 's hate is deserved.
i think he did an good job, at least no over the top light glares
[Image: 58189981.jpg]
ok ok, just cant help myself, i went to see the original star wars in the cinema in 1977, i was 6, and been waiting since Jedi for this

i was 6 today again
Just came back from the cinema. The movie was epic but most of all - it felt "star wars", which I really hoped. I am huge fan of star wars and am very happy Disney haven't screw it. Those that did not liked it are probably not big fans or understand little from this universe - A real fan would definite enjoy it.

Without spoilers - I understand why Disney had to do "it" in this movie. Wink
There won't be anything new in it for you, if you've watched Original Trilogy before.
But if you have no idea what Star Wars is or watched only prequels, it's pretty good movie.

P.S. It launched in Russia on 17th of December,so I'm less frustrated right now, than in the moment I've left cinema.
(12-19-2015, 10:11 PM)Ryummel Wrote: [ -> ]I really, really hate Disney for this

Thank God I'm not alone. I'm sure the movie will be high budget, for movies these days. Star Wars just seems so watered down now. Not to mention I'll never forgive JJ for re-writing the canon. Just like with the new Trek, he just couldn't be bothered. This alone has made it something I haven't been overly excited for.
(12-19-2015, 11:36 PM)TheUnforgiven Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015, 10:11 PM)Ryummel Wrote: [ -> ]I really, really hate Disney for this

Thank God I'm not alone. I'm sure the movie will be high budget, for movies these days. Star Wars just seems so watered down now. Not to mention I'll never forgive JJ for re-writing the canon. Just like with the new Trek, he just couldn't be bothered. This alone has made it something I haven't been overly excited for.

it might be a Disney, but its proper star wars, dont be put off

if your a fan of star wars, you WILL NOT be dissapointed

but think of it as a, "they are back, lets get it done", kind of start to the next 2 in writing (2nd one they are starting on next year)
Pages: 1 2 3