Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(12-24-2015, 01:02 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]

And Huggie's attitude to feedback is the worst I have ever seen. I wonder how long it will take him to run this faction into the ground entirely.

few weeks or months, not going to be long from now anyways.
I for one, have never silent engaged or witnessed someone silent engage a Nom player ever. Anywhere. At all. This whole "do unto others" attitude is whats casting the K'Hara in such a bad light. The abuse of the cloaks to obtain insta-blues is really crappy behavior from you guys. Like really? You're better than that. Act with a modicum of decency and not so immature in response to feedback. Your actions arent terrorizing, they're dull, boring and annoying. Sitting back and watching this thread manifest into what it is, and huggie, your responses? Wow, how the mighty have fallen.

I used to like the Noms, like a hundred years ago near the end times of the keepers. I tried to join once, but had to leave Disco due to RL purposes. As they sit now, I wouldnt join, or reccommend K'Hara as a faction to anyone new. Its just a big bunch of purple shaitters.

Set a standard, before you slip any further.
(12-24-2015, 02:04 PM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2015, 01:02 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]

And Huggie's attitude to feedback is the worst I have ever seen. I wonder how long it will take him to run this faction into the ground entirely.

few weeks or months, not going to be long from now anyways.

Whot.
Must've missed something. I was sure it already was buldozered into the ground some time ago.

Maybe that's just me.
Basically the new K'Hara is just Spazzy camping on the end of the lane and insta'ing people in a Irra WITHOUT WARNING, because they're in the trade lane animation.

It was bloody lucky enough that I had a quick enough reaction time and didn't decide to pause my music later. Though, you can't say the same to other pilots.

This isn't raiding, this is camping and borderline screwing with the game.

http://i.imgur.com/yIoMD9g.png

That's really. Really.

Really.

Gay.

Nah, I do not camp lanes.
In your case, I just really really really wanted to shoot you, so I got tired of waiting for you and jumped into Manchester after you. The reason you jumped out is because you saw me start docking with the lane, but then pause when I saw you pop up on scanner. (sun)
waiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute

so thats you in that nomad?

the one who watched, the list and who was in dublin, and when i jumped into NL, you uncloaked, and i went boom?

you dont camp lanes?
(12-24-2015, 05:02 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I do not camp lanes.
In your case, I just really really really wanted to shoot you, so I got tired of waiting for you and jumped into Manchester after you. The reason you jumped out is because you saw me start docking with the lane, but then pause when I saw you pop up on scanner. (sun)

I was actually alt-tabbed/window mode at that moment, pausing my music for half a milisecond. Still.
By the way, that's a confession on both 1.2 and 1.7 violations.
(12-24-2015, 02:31 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]As they sit now, I wouldnt join, or reccommend K'Hara as a faction to anyone new. Its just a big bunch of purple shaitters.

I don't know who is derping around in caps using /decloak /l1 /l2 right mouse type of play, or even less than that (I can only guess, not gonna point fingers...) but please, do not call every K'Hara member a purple sh(a)itter. If there are such players (I assume there are, because of a 13 pages long thread..), I assure you that it's only a minority making bad name for such a faction as K'Hara.

With Huggie being leader, K'Hara is now active and I am glad to see that. Only thing requried to boost activity was leveling some restrictions. Check the K'Hara activity, most owners of the most active ships do not deserve being called like you called them.
(12-24-2015, 05:33 PM)Doria Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, that's a confession on both 1.2 and 1.7 violations.

Except not really because we've already been over this. Well, maybe 1.2 would stick, actually, but that's enforced entirely arbitrarily as a catch all for detrimental activities that aren't technically against the rules.

@an'shur - That's a ridiculously disingenuous statement when this behaviour is actively endorsed by Huggie, and the ability to silently engage has now been limited to only the most active members. That means if the faction actually bothers to enforce its own internal rules, the most problematic elements of the faction are the members that are also most representative of it in hours and values.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19