Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI- Directors [Secured]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RRvg2De.png]
[**Visible to OSI- Board of Directors Only**]

Directors,

Under normal circumstances I would report our build totals for the cycle at our monthly board meeting however due to the Holidays I have decided to take off a little early, as such I have instructed our Adjutant to process the monthly bonus payments in my absence. However while looking over the manifests I noticed that Hank Gibbson, our newest member, has moved a whooping 830,000 units of material for our builds on this cycle, accounting for almost 60% of all deliveries.

I would like to commend Hank in an official manner. I would therefor like to recommend the creation of the "Employee of the Month" and award him the title for the month of December. Additionally, I would like to also recommend that the "Employee of the Month" receive VIP landing access to our Facilities on Gran Canaria and a 20% off voucher for any of the equipment we are able to build.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: rE3kabW.png]

Hey there Nemo.

Ya, the lad has been doing quite some flying time, ahn? 60% of all Nichiols deliveries, you say? Wow, that must be some company record or something. I just hope he is not breaking the maximum flight hours, or the pilots union will be on my tail again.

Yes, I agree with this "Employee of the Month" thing. And the voucher is a good idea too. Can motivate some not-so-hard-working pilots to fly some more. It's a good extra to the bonuses.

Ask for the new captain to send you/me a picture, we will put the Employee of the Month frame right at the Hall of the OSI Headquarters in Gran Canaria.

Safe skies, my friend. Starr out.

David Starr
Chief Executive Officer
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]