Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Role-play Feedback (open to everyone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Khara is a faction that has a seemingly narrow avenue of role-play. but its important to remember that while conditions, language, and lore seem limiting they are more there to guide you.

The following are going to be awards for distinctive and compelling role-play khara members witnessed or participated in.. This is a kind of kudos thread that everyone can talk about.

Of course if anyone else has enjoyed any rp or has pointer please post in this thread as well.

Please keep on topic. This is RP feedback.. General Feedback should be in the appropriate forum.
Hi K'Hara i've just had a really enjoyable RP and pew with K'Hara, Wilde and a indie nomad within Omicron Iota, Everything was going well there is not much bad feedback or good feedback, but I would just like you to be aware of one of your Nomad Marduk Guardians said this in local chat, I am unsure if it is for group chat or what but it just seemed a little OORP without the //

[13.05.2016 18:15:06] K'Hara|Saturnia: inna will finish it off.

Just letting you know.

Kudos to those pilots also was fun.

~Shaggy
Dropped lines happen. I would be worried if // was put in front as if it for all to see in that context. That would bother me.
I am just unsure if it was an accident or was meant for local chat.
Oh nice. This thread exists.

I wasn't in that encounter with the Order, but I do have a question regarding K'Hara RP.

How do I actually RP with a Nomad, without having my character's mind manipulated?

PS: Any of my characters would either run from a Nomad, or kill it right away. I attacked a certain K'Hara| yesterday and the player complained to me by PM, saying they wanted to RP. This is why I am asking this question.
(08-02-2016, 07:50 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh nice. This thread exists.

I wasn't in that encounter with the Order, but I do have a question regarding K'Hara RP.

How do I actually RP with a Nomad, without having my character's mind manipulated?

PS: Any of my characters would either run from a Nomad, or kill it right away. I attacked a certain K'Hara| yesterday and the player complained to me by PM, saying they wanted to RP. This is why I am asking this question.

Well, you can just talk with them like you would with any human, outcome of that talk dictates what will happen. Do note that I am not member now, but used to be long time ago and I didn't have to "manipulate" people in order for them to RP with me. Maybe things changed now...
You need to get the ID line that allows nomads to shoot without saying a word back again please.
(12-20-2016, 10:55 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]You need to get the ID line that allows nomads to shoot without saying a word back again please.

Admins givith and the admins taketh