Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I cant't dock with my Zoner Whale Transport on KYUSHU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i'm a newbe here on the RP-Server. After some time to earn enough money i bought a Zoner Whale Trensport on BAFFIN.

Now i can't dock on Planet KYUSHU or TSUSHIMA DEPOT.

Failure-Notice: "Cargo Hold is over the authorized capacity. Docking Denied."

Whats wrong? What have i do to dock on Kyushu or is it impossible fpr a Zoner with a Zoner-Transport?

My affiliation is ZONER and i have a ZONER-ID
Character-Name: Zuikagu

Best regards
Zuikagu
Yea - it is not allowed to dock a transport/ship exceeding 3600 cargo units on designated "house" bases. Not being able to dock is just a game mechanic assisting you not to unintentionally break this rule.

house bases are defined in the house territory threads - and kyushu belongs to kusari.

so you can dock with a firefly or borderworlds medium transport - but a 5k transport is not allowed - you may only dock in the borderworlds and edgeworlds.

edit: for further information regarding the dos and don'ts - each ID has a brief ruleset written on it - for detailed information, you sometimes need to browse the forum (like exactly knowing which parts of sirius are house and which parts are not house space - as it is not always clear from simply playing the game itself)
Quote:Zoners are civilians who have rejected house rule. They are usually isolationists, and prefer to live outside of house borders, unburdened by house laws. They generally welcome both lawful and unlawful factions, trading freely between them. Zoners avoid conflict when possible, however this does not exempt Zoners from piracy by many unlawful factions.
Pilot carrying this quasi-lawful ID is a Zoner, who:
Can attack any ship in self-defense, to protect another Zoner ship, or in defense of Zoner bases.
Cannot dock Cruisers and Battleships on any base within any house, except on Zoner bases.
Cannot dock transports with more than 3,600 cargo within any House, except on GMG, IMG or Zoner bases.
Cannot participate in unlawful actions except as described above.
Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships

Quote: Cannot dock transports with more than 3,600 cargo within any House,
The above looks like the old ID, but of course the new one isn't allowing dock on Kyushu for Zoners with a ship with more capacity than 3,6k units either.
Thanks a lot. Now it is clear!

I switched back to a Serenity-class-Transport.

Best regards
Zuikagu