Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: INSERT

To whom this may concern,

I am John White, Chief Executive Officer of Ageira Innovations - the leading corporation in developing technology that surpasses known limits. We are the ones breaking the boundaries of science. However, today, on such a day, I am contacting you because one of your people broke the boundaries of ethics. As one of my employees was transporting classified cargo abroad Armstrong on vector California->Cortez, he or she, which is classified for the moment, encountered your ship with callsign .:j:.Golden_Triangle. While your captain was flying illegal ship in Liberty, he had the audacity to express rude verbal gesture towards my employee.

The exact audio log can be heard here:

.:j:.Golden_Triangle: Mr.Wheat: You have alot of nerve showing up round these parts
Ageira~Armstrong: And you have a lot of nerve flying illegal ship.

.:j:.Golden_Triangle: What concern of yours is it what ship I fly?
.:j:.Golden_Triangle: Are you the police?
.:j:.Golden_Triangle: or am I mistaken?
Ageira~Armstrong: Ah. Excellent. I was just about to contact you myself.
.:j:.Golden_Triangle: dont quit your day job

Now that you heard how rude your captain was, I would like to know how shall we proceed from here. Since we have the evidence to report your organisation breaking Liberty laws once again, please convince me it is unnecessary step.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

To: Junker Congress

To whom this may concern,

You chose to ignore Ageira Innovations for 16 days. Even after your leader was notified of this message. It seems that Junker Congress is not an organisation that wishes to remain inconspicous by patching up these issues. I am a reasonable man and you have missed an opportunity to start business relationship on good terms. It leaves me no choice but to report your past crime(s) and future ones to Liberty authorities.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: t7zwch.png]

Good evening.

My name is Mia Trenton, Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress.

I do apologise for the delay in responding to this. Unfortunately it seems the message was not passed on. I can assure you this will not happen again.

I have reviewed what you have shown us here, and this is not the type of behaviour I would expect the Congress to display, and the ship in question is something I personally do not encourage as I am very aware of its legal standing in Liberty.

Now, I am aware we have had some.... Issues in the past, and despite how this may look, it is something I am looking to remedy.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can be of assistance with.

-Mia

To: Mia Trenton

Ms. Trenton,

I was going to propose a deal beneficial to both sides but after reading report by one of our employees changed my mind. A ship named Argo attempted to claim a bounty on one of our transport once more. This time the captain even shouted the name of person issuing the bounty. You can imagine my surprise to read that it was Mr. Wheat who placed bounty on Ageira~Armstrong.

Mr. Wheat is the reason for sending initial communique to you. The very same captain, who was flying illegal ship, breaking Liberty-Rheinland embargo on multiple occasions and who apparently has a personal vendetta against Ageira for around 1.5 years as that is when mercenaries, including Argo, started hunting down Armstrong to no avail.

Therefore, Mr. Wheat is required to make a sincere apology on this channel towards Ageira Innovations and Anthony Hall for putting law-abiding and hard-working employees at risk . Failure to comply will result in appropriate repercussions within the house of Bretonia, Liberty and Rheinland.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

Good evening.

You will have to excuse my disbelief on hearing this. While the Congress and Ageira have had our rough patches, I find this talk of a bounty being placed on Ageira to not only be rediculous, but terribly..... concerning.

Due to the nature of this claim, I am requesting to see the evidence behind this accusation.

-Mia

To: Mia Trenton

Ms. Trenton,

This is not how proceedings go. You will see the evidence if this goes to court. Considering the numerous cases of misbehavior conducted by Congress' ships in the past years that we evidenced, we have a good understanding about your organisation's operations. And suffice to say we are sure that authorities know more than we do. In light of this, I am offering Congress a chance to remedy the situation by making a proper apology by person responsible on mercenary attacks against Armstrong. We have refrained from using our right to inflict damages against criminals within your organisations as per Liberty Bounty Board protocols. But if this cannot be settled within ourselves, we will move on with pressing charges and following the letter of the law when it comes to criminal conduct by your organisation. I expect a formal apology from Mr. Wheat within next seven days.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

Good evening.

The problem here is I know the people I work with. I do not believe the one you have accused of doing this would be willing to put so many people in danger over what you assume to be - as you called it - a 'personal vendetta'.

What I want to know, is what exactly do you think this 'personal vendetta' is all about?

I do appologise if this offends you, but we certainly have greater problems than Ageira. I cannot think of a single reason as to why someone would feel the need to bounty a group of pilots when there is simply no reason to. When you put things into perspective, even the rocky past we have had is nothing more than a slight anoyance - much like a stone in your shoe.

So.... Here we are once again, I am asking you for the evidence behind this accusation.

-Mia
[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello again Mr.White,

Thank you for taking your own time to take away from my precious time to explain these pedantic and slanderous charges you have brought against me.

Firstly, my Pirate Train .:j:.Golden_Triangle(s) is a registered vessel in Liberty and fully legal to fly as you will see here: ***

Secondly, the accusations that I have placed a bounty on your head are preposterous. Even if someone was to say that a certain Mr.Wheat or whatever name it was that was mentioned paid to have you killed I have no past or present knowledge of this "Argo" character you make mention of. Although we have had our disagreements in the past and currently I certainly would not pay to have you murdered for many reasons.

I'm not sure what kinds of other answers you are looking for but it seems that your paranoid machinations and delusions of grandeur have led you down a road which does not hold those answers.

I am sorry if I "hurt your feelings" with my gruff language in Cortez but I do not view you as a friend and I think that if you want to become an officer of the law you should apply with the academy instead of flying a trade ship under the guise of a corporation.

Rico

To: "Rico"

Mr. "Rico",

We said that multiple mercenaries have come after Ageira's ship named Armstrong over the last two years. This includes mercenary ship by the callsign Argo, who has assaulted Ageira property three times and failed every single time. There is no coincidence when three different mercenaries have attacked our Bison named Armstrong five times specifically under the premise of a claiming a bounty. The captain flying Armstrong has on numerous counts caught Congress breaking the law, from simply flying illegal ships, breaking Liberty-Rheinland embargo by smuggling scrap metals out of Liberty or even transporting huge amount of slaves. Foiling bounty claim attempts costs nothing to us. But every single crime you commit under our nose surely costs you. And now that one of mercenaries have given us the name it became clear to us who is behind these attacks.

Now, I am not sure who exactly are you. Are you "Rico" or are you Mr. Wheat. To be honest, I am not surprised by the inability of Congress to deliver the apology. The longer you delay this, the higher number of crimes we will record and report to the authorities so that the lanes are better off without criminals. Ageira's captains are not law officers, but they have the obligation to assist authorities as it is the duty of a model citizen. After all, failing to report a crime is an obstruction of justice. And justice will be delivered if your organisation continues to deny involvement into this matter.

Your organisation had seven days to provide an apology. I have yet to see even a humble response from Mr. Wheat. Or is it "Rico", we are not sure. Hiding your identity to obstruct the course of justice is a serious crime on it's own. We gave you ample of time to investigate and talk about this internally, but you chose to verbally berate us once again. The time for verbal discussions is over. You exhausted your chance to solve this issue peacefully without endangering captains on both sides.

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Johnnie,

You're threats are hollow like your paranoid delusions of people being sent to get you by me. You have already presented any evidence of accusations of crimes that I have supposedly committed in the past to the proper authorities. I have no idea who this Argo character is or what he was talking about. I'm sorry you got attacked by a random pirate and I'm sorry for whatever stresses in your life outside of this situation that has made you pursue this with me but if there is something you are looking for from me for compensation or something for me to say you are wasting both of our time.

I agree that the time for verbal discussion is over. If you wish to pursue this further I suggest you contact an outside source. My name is Rico Valesquez as I have signed my name to you many times.

As far as I'm concerned this line of questioning is over. If you wish to pursue a career in police work I suggest you enroll in the academy. If you wish to pursue a career as a lawyer I suggest you pursue law school. Otherwise if you have legal concerns I would suggest you contact your local government entity because this conversation is over and I am not guilty of any of these bizarre accusations you have leveled against me. If you continue to harass me further I will be forced to take legal action against you.

Rico Valesquez,
Sigma Junker
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director
Pages: 1 2