Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Holiday Address to Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gXeep1A.png]

25-12-822

People of Sirius,

The Bundschuhpartei wishes you the fondest of holidays for you and yours at the end of another Sirian year.

We of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee fervently hope that your standard of living fares well within Rheinland and abroad. If it does not, we promise on the honor of Claus Botzler - who died with the intention of saving you during the Wilde Kanzler Niemann's brutal regime - That we will tirelessly continue our crusade to uphold your dignity as sentient and valued citizens deserving of freedoms, rights, and leaders accountable wholly to the consent of the governed.

The Zentralkomittee saw fit to pass, effective immediately, a twenty-four hour ceasefire between all active branches and sects of the Bundschuhpartei - And any and all entities identified as employed under the rogue and unrecognized Bundesrepublik and its Corporations.

All the best as we close year Eight-Hundred-Twenty-Two together, Brothers and Sisters. In the end we are all human no matter our side in our squabbles. If you agree, perhaps the Bundschuhpartei could use your help.

[Image: JG7K1os.png]
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 2ed075d.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: None
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektor Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: "Der Weihnachtsmann"

Herr Klugmann.

On behalf of the Federal Polizei of Rheinland, we shall accept your cease fire on this day of peace and tranquility. This day should never be marked by bloodshed, but with the tidings of unity within the Rheinland people, regardless of our differences.

With the coming end of the year of our lord, Eight-Hundred-Twenty-Two, may we with hope gain ground to end our conflicts, and may our children forgive us of the crimes we have commited.

To any who accept this cease fire, I will gladly share a glass of Asbach Rüdesheimer Kaffee and Feuerzangenbowle with you on this day.

Frohe Weihnachten to all.

Polizeidirektor Daniel Artura
Bundespolizei Rheinland
[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

[Image: wKTyeZO.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: ”Keeper” Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: High
» LOCATION: ???, Independant Worlds
» SUBJECT: Sirius-mas

»STARTING MESSAGE«

"<:: There is a public communication addressed to the Sirius, it seems to be of importance. Shall we see what it is about? ::>"

"Very well. Let's see. Display it. "

"It's the holy of the day? What is that?!!?" They slap their face in shock, "Oh my goodness'ess! Did I forget of the Maschrist!? What is the holy-day?!? Who knows?" She briefly runs over, grabbing a male who appears to have cyborgnetic implants on his arm, "Chris! Chris! Look at what the man said! It is the day of the giving?! Do you know what this is?!!? Do you know what it means?!"

"Uh... "

"<:: /We/ believe it is the traditional celebration of the meaning of sharing and kindness. ::>"

"Shutup! Chris, do you know what it means?!"

"As far as I know, it's the time where the fat guy does the opposite of burglary. You know, filling my house with stuff after coming in uninvited? This red Fatman always gave me the willies when I was a kid. I was sure he'd rat me out when I was playing tha' vidja' games up late with my parents sleepin'. But no, he just dropped socks and ugly sweaters on the floor and left. That doesn't sound like kindness to me, but whatever."

"NOPE!" She squeals out in delight, slapping her hands together, releasing the grasp from his shoulders, "It's the time where we get to show everyone the meanings of the funs!"

" <:: ... ? /We/ highly do not recommend a repeat of las- ::>"

"LET'S GO SEE-WHAT-THE-WILLY-SOCKMAN-REALLY-IS! PREPARE TO FIND THE COMMIE FATMAN!" she pushes him out of the screen, dragging him along with her.

He can be echoed off screen, "If you're gonna drag me out of the spotlight like this, at least do it like the gal does to the guy in the movies. You know, gently? I'd like to keep this normal arm...normal."

"<:: Confusion is embedded in with us... ::> "

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: c4f7a55282.png]

To all those celebrating a warm and joyous holiday in Sirius, allow me to say Happy Holidays to all of you. Within our ranks are those of many faiths, and as such, we view this time of year as special. Traditional Kusari culture also views it as sacred. We have decided to follow suit with our noble friends in the Bundschuhpartei and agree to this temporary ceasefire for the stated duration. We shall not engage in combat with any of our traditional foes, and hope with all our hearts that they shall honor this wish. It is difficult to truly find peace these days, and I personally shall spend the day hoping that war shall become obsolete. Our eternal struggle against the usurpers shall resume tomorrow, but for this moment, we are all brothers and sisters united by our common humanity. Like the perfect blossom that appears on the branches of the sakura tree, this peace shall reign supreme in its beauty, despite the fleeting lifespan it may posses.

[Image: de60b1d457.jpg]
[Image: koch5cjs60.png]
Direktor Koch

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........[ Open channel ]
.......● SENDER:-..............Volker Koch
.......● LOCATION:´..........Bonn Station, New Berlin System
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ ░ ░ ░ ░
.......● SUBJECT:..............Ceasefire

Herr Klugmann,

It wonders me, that especially you... you of all people... a wanted terrorist, mind you... becomes a philanthropist all of the sudden.

I have my doubts about the Bundschuhpartei's trustworthiness and believe, this "christmas gift" is just another attempt to stab the Bundesrepublik from behind. An attempt to attack its law enforcement authorities and confuse the citizens of Rheinland with lies, based on assumptions, to justify their bloodshed, like in so many attempts before. Too many families have lost their relatives due to this pointless violence. These families will celebrate christmas alone. It is a shame to see how the Bundschuh believes this irreparable damage can be solved with a simple christmas greeting card.

*He sighs*

Oh well... We hereby accept your ceasefire, but the Büro will stay vigilant during the holidays. I still do hope to end this conflict peacefully and start the new year without further bloodshed. The question is, will this barbarism continue next year?

Frohe Weihnachten and a happy new year.

From the desk of,

Direktor Volker Koch
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: direktorzpui8.png]

Message End

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: Sirius
SENDER: Joseph "Tantalus" Grooms
SUBJECT: RE: Holiday Address

CONTENT: The holdays are one of those times around Sirius that can bring a smile onto my face. You won't exactly see a ceasefire from the nomads, but you won't see that stopping us from having a good time. We humbly address both allies, and enemies, and say Merry Christmaas to everyone.Humanity is an innteresting little creature, that despite even deep rooted hatred to those they fight, retain humility and even love to their fellow humans. This is a time where we can drop arms, and embrace each other through means of the holidays. From myself and all the operatives of the Order, we wish all of Sirius happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and a joyous new year to come.

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: Happy holidays to all, enemy or friend.
ATTACHMENTS: <1>
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/yXndtPQ.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
......Encrypted Communication Stream......
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Colony of Sirius

well, this is nice. Holidays have reached us and we did decide to put our conflicts behind us for a single day. Should the need arise for me to fight I would regret it. Today is a time of peace and forgiveness, make it be through gifts of physical, emotional and even sentimental value.

People on the battlefront of the Bretonian front, hope to understand this too. Hold close to what family we have left, it be your farthrs, mothers, daughters, sons, wife or husband, and even those you fight with and against.

So... Anyway, Merry Christmas, I'm apparently supposed to split a bottle of 20 year aged whiskey with my wife. Oh fun times.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
::]BURST TRANSMISSION INCOMING[::
::]PRIORITY: ENOUGH[::
::]ENCRYPTION: DIDN'T BOTHER[::
::]SUBJECT: C H R I S T M A S[::

[Image: LIqeHaF.png]

::]MESSAGE CONTENT BEGINS[::

Hey-ho (ho ho!)

Geez, what a bunch of sadsacks. It's Christmas, not a funeral wake. Lighten up a little, huh? Y'all don't gotta say ish, just let the spirit flow, yo! All this 'edgy' talk's gonna end up cutting someone - and I hear that's a bad, bad way to go. Just like drowning, explosive decompression, or incarceration for life in Fuchu.

Something's flowing, anyway. Something fruity and alcoholic, if you catch my drift. Know what I mean?

Like wine. On Christmas Day. In the cockpit. Only a couple days after getting my pilot's license back from 'the man'. Yeah.

Shoutout to my girls on Ainu, by the way. You know who you are! I hope you at least draped some lights around the comms array or something. Make an effort, y'know? The boys at Barrier Gate just stuffed an entire pine tree inside the bar, so the standards aren't exactly set high. The room isn't even tall enough for it, so they had to take the top off and everything.

At least there's some of that Gallic wine in, though. They say crime doesn't pay - but I don't see any of them drinking themselves into a coma right now. Stupid them, right?

Merrily,
-Komachi

::]MESSAGE CONTENT ENDS[::
::]TRANSMISSION LINK TERMINATED[::
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: photo.jpg]
Comm ID: "SheepleShaker87"
Priority: HIGH
Encryption: LOW
Subject: RE: Holiday Address to Sirius

While all of you sheep continue to exchange holiday greetings and other meaningless drivel, the LIBERTONIAN REGIME CONTINUES IT'S GENOCIDE OF SIRIANS LIKE YOU AND ME!

How, you might ask?

JUST LOOK AT THE NEWS!

Terror attacks in the heart of Bretonia, GalLIBS invading California, LIBERTY-FUNDED BLOOD DRAGONS INVADING PLANET TOMIOKA! ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN ENGINEERED BY NONE OTHER THAN THE LIBERTONIAN GOVERNMENT TO KILL INNOCENT SIRIANS! WHEN WILL SIRIUS WAKE UP AND REBEL AGAINST OUR LIBERTONIAN OVERLORDS?????????????????

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Jax Rogers [Lt.]
Encryption: Open
Date of Receiving: 12/25/822 A.S.

Well, this suddenly buzzed by my channel.. for some reason. God, its Christmas already. Time for all the happy people to rub their happiness into our unhappy faces. *with a sigh* Whatever, I guess everyone should at least make an attempt to keep their mood up during a time like this. Let me not be a buzzkill. It is that time of year when we put our differences aside and stand together as generic everyday people. Even I got my monkey suit on for the occasion, and got an excuse to talk to my sister for once. Merry Christmass to all you people ye, and to all the Rogues, Lane Hackers, pirates and what not that I hunt on every day basis, hope you enjoy your one day of rest.

Also, Marry Christmas Sarah...

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]
Pages: 1 2