Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Vladimir Scorpius [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CommID: Katherine "The Silent Angel" Snow,
Recipient: Passionate Eye Wink ~ Not willing to dance ~ Vladimir Scorpius

The Barrier Gate proxy -=/=- Coronado, Baffin, Cortez, Magellan, Manchester, California

Encryption: The Burning Eye ~ Enigma44-81-56-Delta35-49-Fox34-64-25
Subject: Hawt again

Oh hello again,

I've missed you, your pretty eye and voice, I can't even describe how much, dear Hacker. Of course I am kidding, I hope you've been well on your trip.

Anyway I am not here because I want to have some kind of sweet talk with ya, Scorpius. I need some help and I guess you might be able to help me with two things which are bugging my mind for now. Of course I can pay or do you prefer favors? Interested?

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Dear no-longer-hellfire-but-still-legionaire,

First of all, you, I'd like to hear what exactly do you need and then we can discuss what you can offer in return.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

CommID: Katherine "The Silent Angel" Snow,
Recipient: Passionate Eye Wink ~ Not willing to dance ~ Vladimir Scorpius

The Barrier Gate proxy -=/=- Coronado, Baffin, Cortez, Magellan, Manchester, California

Encryption: The Burning Eye ~ Enigma44-81-56-Delta35-49-Fox34-64-25
Subject: Hawt again

Oh hello gentleman,

Tsk, had to wait for almost two weeks. How impolite of you, but I am willing to forgive you.

Hmmph. I might need help with my old ship, with transponder and ship systems so to say. You know, I would love to get rid of this Hellfire transponder and replace it with Freelancer one instead. Maybe your oh-so-great-hacking-skills might help here, hm?

Another problem is my past, but I would love to talk about it somewhere else. Between fo... Three eyes, hm?

~Snow