Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Its been a long time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

It has been a number of years since i have played this game, and loaded up this mod. Recently i have been looking for something to get back into. The memories and thousands of hours put into this game came back to me and i decided to download the game. just to play the normal single player. however i find myself wanting more from this game again.

So here i am, going through the forums, seeing all the new players and the thriving community. It has come so far, and i'm rather impressed. Gallia has flushed itself out. (i remember when it was just a thought haha) everyone seems to enjoy themselves alot more. so i would like to jump back in, but since it has been probably 4 years, i will need a bit of help getting back into it, i used to help run a faction called the RoS, which was part of the outcast faction innitially so i have expierience with the outer systems alot. as well as i ran an order character. and have done work with the nomad and A.I. RP in the past so i feel im pretty well rounded.

Any suggestion for recruitment to get back into the swing of things would be grand Smile I would be excited to start as a grunt for any of the factions, as i love to RP element of grinding your way through the ranks Smile

- James
welcome back, enjoy your stay once again. Smile
Thank you very much Hidamari Smile I will do my best to enjoy my time here Smile
Welcome back-- always glad to see new or returning faces around ^^'

And if you're looking to get re-acquainted with nomads and Outcasts, the Crimson Cross stands as a fairly obvious middle-ground between the two. Give the infopage in my sig a whirl if you're interested or don't hesitate to hit me up on PMs if you've got questions.

Shameless plug over now~ Welcome back, and have fun~
Another dude from my era! Good to have you back again. I'm sure you'll acclimatise fairly quickly. As a heads up, the RoS is dead for the time being, but they ended up receiving their own NPC faction and ID. The assets are still in-game, but currently unusable. You might want to go and explore Cayman (just off of Omega 49) to see how all that ended up looking.
(12-29-2015, 08:09 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ] Welcome back-- always glad to see new or returning faces around ^^'

And if you're looking to get re-acquainted with nomads and Outcasts, the Crimson Cross stands as a fairly obvious middle-ground between the two. Give the infopage in my sig a whirl if you're interested or don't hesitate to hit me up on PMs if you've got questions.

Shameless plug over now~ Welcome back, and have fun~

I will definitely read up on the Crimson Cross and everything its about, it seems you have alot for me to look through. i will PM of course, any questions i have Smile thank you very much!
(12-29-2015, 08:31 PM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]Another dude from my era! Good to have you back again. I'm sure you'll acclimatise fairly quickly. As a heads up, the RoS is dead for the time being, but they ended up receiving their own NPC faction and ID. The assets are still in-game, but currently unusable. You might want to go and explore Cayman (just off of Omega 49) to see how all that ended up looking.

Yes! it is cool looking around through all the new stuff on this site. And that explains the little to no real information that i see on them anymore. it is good to hear that they made it so far though Smile and i will have a look into Cayman Smile
Welcome back to Discovery Smile
(12-29-2015, 09:46 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to Discovery Smile

Thank you very much Smile
It seems the time of the leaving threads low and the number of returning threads increase something that drives me positive. Welcome back dude. I just returned aswell.