Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Anyone who is capable of reading and bothers to check.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT:
Did you hear that? I think something just exploded. Man, we are in a lot of danger. This is like Christmas. No, it's better than Christmas. This should be its own holiday. Explosion Day! Happy Explosion Day, gorgeous!

[Image: m4m3GgQ.png]

Greetings, ladies and getnlemen. I am not sure if we know each other. Most probably not, so let's skip that part.

They say, Christmas is the best time for presents and sales. Something we did not get to see in a while. Well, here is one, so take Your chances! All of them!

Regrettably, in this message You are unlikely to find christmas gifts ideas for camping, hunting, fishing, cooking, embroidery and needlework - or anything alike. But i have better stuff to offer. Stuff you probaby do not come across every day. Please take Your time to have look at these. Maybe even make a photo or two. You know, "selfie with my pork chop" style. All are welcome!

[Image: TGd6oK9.png]

This is the first lot. One ball.
Dimensions: 5.5" (139,7 mm) in diameter.
Shape(s): Perfect sphere.
Color(s): Shiny Midnight Blue. Glows.
Material(s): Unknown.

Shatterproof ornaments combine the beauty and luster of real... mysterious something. With the unbreakable practicality of... undisclosed something else of unknown origins.
Great if You use it as a christmas ball ornament. Might get a bit tricky, though, as it is not pre-drilled or wired in. So it will easily come off and can not be used for immediate installation on Your christmas tree. But You've got hands and You are ready to give them some use, right?
Also rumored to help You hear the whispers of your god, or even goddess. If You are religious. Smells with top women's perfumes, if you are into sniffing things. Useful for powering up doomsday planetary bombardment weapons, if You have any - but it is not recommended. You might as well just roll it around and giggle, too. As it rolls nicely.

[Image: fszTzwO.png]

Our second one. Various... things. Numerous. 25 small ones, 8 average ones, 3 absolutely large ones.
Dimensions: Vary from 3" (76,2 mm) to 174.2" (4424,68 mm) length of the smallest side.
Shape(s): Irregular.
Color(s): Light Blue, Midnight Blue, Green, Red, Pink, Black, etc. Glowing, shiny.
Material(s): Vary, unknown.

Here is another great offer: a full set of shatterproof shards and things! They can be sold all together - or as separate positions.
Absolutely amazing if You are into shatterproof shards of irregular shape and unknown devices. Great as a christmas tree decoration, as they glow. Marvelous as presents! Though it might be a bit tricky, as i was unable to lift some of them up without proper equipment. Also not pre-drilled or wired in.
You can use them to build a snow hut on Your backyard. Or simply stare at them and giggle, like with the previous lot. Anything goes, if You have good imagination!

That is a good start, isn't it? If You found Yourself interested and ready to offer a good price; or have someting to say; or even have services or goods for sale, or to offer in exchange - do leave a message!

Also leave contact details, because i might want to contact You. Makes sense, aye?

TRANSMISSION END

To: An Interesting Seller
Subject: Interesting Offer

The message is a voice only recording. The speaker is a woman with bretonian accent.

I think we don't know each other in the slightest. Doesn't matter. All you really need to know about me is that your offer has caught my attention.
And that indirectly gets you in touch with my wallet.

You know, you happen to have something that'd really make me happy. I'm kinda lonely, you see, and I could use something to occupy my time and make me giggle. I like to giggle at pretty things, so it's always a bonus.
Allow me lay down my first offer. I will be glad to take the ball and one shard of each size off your shoulders. Say... 50 millions?

MESSAGE END
Sender : StarRaven - Coteazur Admin

Greetings Mr. Scavanger....it's funny what you find when flyin' around space, eh?
Anyhoo, I'd be willing to take all of the 3 sizes of 'shards' off of your hands for lets say..
...oh....how about 75 mil. for all of the 'shards' ....sound fair? If not, I MIGHT go up another
few million, but that's pushing it....as these 'shards' are getting easier to come by
lately it seems, hmm? Get back to me my scavenger friend....

-StarRaven out-
-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: DonSam
Subject: Offer

Greetings Captain,

Here is my offer for the whole loot, I offer 150 millions to take them all off your hands, how does my offer sound to you? please feel free to PM to finalize the deal.

Cheers!
DonSam

-Transmission Terminated-

To: An Interesting Seller
Subject: Interesting Offer

So the big boys kicked in, eh?

Fine. 60 millions for the sphere.

MESSAGE END
transmitting
location unknown
destination : everyone currently viewing this transmission

Oh hey, some shards. I have some of those too. Look! They're up for sale as well if anyone here is interested.

transmission ending
-Incoming Transmission-

Subject: 2nd Offer

Greetings JM,

I offer 120M for the 6 battleship remains, what do you say? PM for more details.

Cheers!
DonSam

transmitting
location unknown

Well uh, I've got no idea who the JM people you mentioned are, but since I'm the only other person trying to sell things I assume you mean me. The price will need to be at least 25 million each, if someone else doesnt want to pay higher.

transmission ending
(12-31-2015, 08:11 PM)DonSam Wrote: [ -> ]-Incoming Transmission-

Subject: Offer

Greetings Captain,

Here is my offer for the whole loot, I offer 150 millions to take them all off your hands, how does my offer sound to you? please feel free to PM to finalize the deal.

Cheers!
DonSam

Even at top sale price, they're not worth close to 150mil., so congradulations sir....
you can have the lot....

-StarRaven-
-Coteazur Admin-
(01-01-2016, 11:30 PM)Junker Marauders Wrote: [ -> ]
transmitting
location unknown

Well uh, I've got no idea who the JM people you mentioned are, but since I'm the only other person trying to sell things I assume you mean me. The price will need to be at least 25 million each, if someone else doesnt want to pay higher.

transmission ending

PM sent.
Pages: 1 2