Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers || From: Alonso Rosario, Crimson Cross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Pzm9tXT.png]

[+]=======

To: The Lane Hackers Command
Buonasera, to whoever this may concern,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alonso Rosario, of The Crimson Cross. I am contacting you to ask for a large favor, I guess you can say. We have ran into a slight problem with one of our warships scanning systems, and knowing you, Lane Hackers, for your expertise in such a field of technology; we would like to ask for your assistance in obtaining a better, and proper scanner for our vessel.

The main problem is, the ship isn't exactly something we are familiar with, it's a 'Hel' class pirate cruiser, that we salvaged from the Bering system with the help of Congress.

When we ran through some solutions, we found none of our own, and then realized this is something you may help us with. Of course, you will be compensated greatly for your efforts, as this ship can be a battle changing asset in the future, and the best scanning system in sirius would put it on another level of effectiveness.

If this is something you can do for us, tell us what you would like in return.

Aspettando la tua risposta.

Alonso Rosario, Crimson Cross

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Senor Alonso Rosario:

The Lane Hackers are more than capable of retrofitting your vessel with a state of the art scanning system. The only issue is deciding which one you prefer. If you could be more specific as to your needs, regarding long range detection capabilities and cargo scanning range requirements, then I am certain that one of our technicians can locate a system that will be suited to your operational criteria.

As to our compensation, my preference is for information. In fact, I was intending to contact the Crimson Cross soon about an exchange of intelligence. For now, let us defer that matter until a time in the near future. You can be sure I will come to collect.

[Image: Moriarty%20Signature_zpsfmvwknhc.png]

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[+]=======

To: The Lane Hackers Command
Buonasera Professor Moriarty,

Apologies for the late response, we were rather busy.

The scanning system we prefer would be a long range detecting capability. For our vessel, it is better to see your enemy first before it sees you.

As for your compensation, I think we can arrange that. Contact us about what sort of information you'd like, I'm sure we can help.

...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Alonso Rosario:

Your request is well within our capabilities. Since we possess no facilities with which to accommodate a vessel of capital ship class, I will dispatch technicians to Valetta where the upfit will be completed with perfect efficiency.

As to payment, let us defer that for the moment. Your organization will be contacted soon enough to make arrangements.

[Image: Moriarty%20Signature_zpsfmvwknhc.png]

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png]

Good day. I suppose. As good as any other day around these parts...

So they picked me to work with you. It feels rather blank to be degraded to a mear technician, though I am one of the greatest around.
I'd also rather be doing other things with my time that is more valuable, so I hope you show with this ship of yours that it would do some good with the proper and correct adjustments to your what is now a pitiful scanning system. Furthermore, you will hold back any -flattery- towards me that is not genuine.

Before we begin anything I have already hacked into the control panel and systems pertaining to the systems connected to the scanner to see what you are working with currently and what can be improved. I was rather shocked at the age and quality of your systems.

Let me put this more directly.

-The software is beyond up-to-date.
-The navigation and frequencies that broadcast from the system is dreadful and unreliable.
-The hardware itself has not been maintained well.

It is not only the fault of the scanner that you are using but also fault of the whole system connected to it.
Do you understand? Yes?

For this system to be even salvageable I'll be needing:

100 worth of our counterfeit software
200 Bio-Neural Processors
10 Holosculptures for the command table
Two new power cells of some sort
300 Optical Chips
300 Optronics
100 Quantum Multiplexors

After all the materials have been delivered I can then start on rather ripping apart this old thing and sadly starting from scratch.
Any new system here would suck up so much energy from your old wreak that it would all shut down or just fail to perform.

Now if you need me, I will be renting a room to stay in to conduct my own business.
Contact me only when all supplies have been gathered.

...closing.back.box.records...saved...

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

[+]=======

To: Grubozaboyschikov
Buonasera,

We have finally gathered all the required supplies, as you requested. It was rather a sad moment, at least for myself, when hearing about the current state of the systems.

Although, a pleasure knowing you are willing to help. Anyways, onto the reason for all of this.

Julia Narvaez, a good friend of mine, is ready to deliver the required resources to your designated location, as soon as I receive the specific coordinates of where they need to be delivered to.

Will be awaiting for your reply.

...Deceiver.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png]

You should be bringing them to where you have your ship parked. no?
Tripoli, isn't it?

Anyway, before we get started I need to also make sure that all the commodities you have come from respectable sources. It's quite the issue when you are dealing with this sort of thing and you get forgeries.

Please forward any attachments showing how or from whom these parts were obtained.
I will be waiting to get started.

...closing.back.box.records...saved...