Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.88.4 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Post bad things here, such as bugs or errors or whatever. We'll fix them by and by.

FYI, due to a fault in the infocards, they weren't updated with the rest (so as to avoid further delay), but that was fixed and they'll be deployed soon.

Use this format to help us sort through your posts:

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FFFF00]Type:[/color][/b] Ship Stats / Infocard / Systems / Effects / Equipment / Commodity (choose one)
[b][color=#FFFF00]Bug:[/color][/b] List the thing that is wrong. Keep it short
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]

Explain the bug thoroughly here.
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Infocard
Bug: Sea Serpent can get 62 Shield Batteries, however it can't get 62 Nanos. They're locked at 42 still. The Sea Serpent can't mount the Adv. Champion/Bulwark/Whatever HF shields (the VHF ones).
====================

Pretty much what the bug is.

Haste: This is intentional. The Sea Serpent and Scimitar can mount heavier light fighter shields, not VHF ones.
====================
Type: Effects
Bug: Jumpgate to Hamburg in Hudson system still has "smoke" light effect of inactive jump gate.
====================

Quite clear I guess

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Battleships Braunschweig sitting directly at Hamburg gate in Hudson
====================

Less than 10K from Braunschweig is Battleship Moselle and I guess it was not meant to camp the gate with two battleships

====================
Type: Reputations
Bug: All Rheinland lawfuls need temporary rephack towards IC.
====================

Bonn Station now has IC IFF again. Problem is that literally every law enforcer in Rheinland is red with IC at the moment, so the station will shoot them when passing (not to mention they can´t dock there). I suggest temporary -0,3 or 0,0 rephack to official and indie RFP, RM and BDM IDs to solve situation, because there are not much ways how to improve rep with IC in Rheinland.

Fixed
(01-04-2016, 12:57 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Bug: Sea Serpent can get 62 Shield Batteries, however it can't get 62 Nanos. They're locked at 42 still. The Sea Serpent can't mount the Adv. Champion/Bulwark/Whatever HF shields (the VHF ones).
====================

Pretty much what the bug is.

its not supposed to be able to mount a VHF shield, the wording in the update is wrong
its supposed to be able to mount class 9 and 10 LF shields now,

and the sea serpent is supposed to be 42/62, the scimitar is supposed to be the same, class 9 and 10 LF shields, with 42/52
====================
Bug: Pilgrim Liner
====================

The Infocard says that it has 3,600 cargo when it now has 4,200
====================
Type: Ship Stats / Infocard / Commodity (choose one)
Bug: Serenity
====================

Listed as 450 Bots/Bats, can only hold 430 bots/bats.
All infocard bugs, including ship stats, will be fixed following today's infocard patch. There were some errors that kept us from compiling in time yesterday and me and Conrad did not want to delay the Kusari event. These errors have since been stomped. (Kudos to for proper bugsquashing tools built into our infocard compiler)

The two Light Fighters that were changed are functioning as intended as stated.

We'll get a system modder on the bugs you've encountered ASAP, Laura.
====================
Type:Systems
Bug: Police Station in Luneburg has wrong info card. Talks about Düsseldorf and the Unioners.
====================

Looks like the system was removed. -Alex
Reposting this here to keep track of things:
(01-04-2016, 03:55 AM)Dogbite10 Wrote: [ -> ]Condor Civilian Gunboat only has 1 heavy slot. Is this intended?
(The answer is: no)

There may be more issues with the GB turret changes, I've heard reports of crashes with a certain gunboat as well, please do post details here if you know them.
====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Rheinland Battlecruiser hitbox/mass seems off
====================

[9:09:54 AM] Scourgie: the Rheinland BC is acting screwy
[9:10:46 AM] Scourgie: I was ditzing around with it in Rho in singleplayer

I was EK'd

I took a single mine to the top of my hull
[9:10:59 AM] Scourgie: and was instantly propelled downwards at battleship-flinging speeds
[9:11:11 AM] Scourgie: Karst and I looked and the stats show it having mass
[9:11:13 AM] Scourgie: but
[9:11:26 AM] Scourgie: I was able to reproduce it twice before I had to go yesterday

Will continue to try to reproduce the problem when I return home tonight-- hopefully with OBS running so I have something to show for it
suspected hitbox issue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16