Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Development Notice: Mining Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
This is a fairly recent update and is going to be tweaked over time so the mining guide hasn't been updated yet just refer to this topic for now for mining information. The Rheinland sellpoint is higher due to being a longer trip from the mining locations.
Alberta -> Waterloo is faster, but I accidentally entered the theoretical price for Nagano -> Waterloo. The current price in the OP is correct.
Also note that there is no price/time efficiency difference between main and alt routes anymore.

Will there be any changes to the field drop rates for He3? Because currently with the Kamome and its 2 turrets it is nearly useless to even consider mining it, and Kruger isn't much better off.
is correct alberta to new london are faster but the the mining are more slow in alberta (Little Bonus) and liberty cant commerce whith Rheiland
This is making me consider playing the game again. Kudos.
(01-17-2016, 11:48 PM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016, 10:11 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's safe to assume all pscrap sell points are broken.

Pretty much this. Even if they were working, all of the sellpoints are extremely low and Junkers dont even have access to one of the main viable sellpoints.

In all honesty if we're going to stick with the whole "main" sellpoint scheme for ores, which itself is flawed I think that there should be four main sellpoints for pscrap, two accessible to unlawfuls ie gamma / alpha and another two accessible for ALG but not Junkers ie the current gallic one and then perhaps Yukawa shipyard in Honshu.

Having a sell point in Gallia for Junkers is a great idea.
Are all prices settled according to the list in the first post now, or are there still some places with unexpected prices?
Maybe the next time someone nerfs the ore selling price on unlawful bases he also lets the community know about it.

Silent nerfs are wrong on many levels and I believe the community is worth showing some respect. Even if, as some might say, the prices were too high it does not mean the dev team can just change the numbers without posting a single line about it

PS: Silver ore is now sold in Gamma for ~8.5k, as opposed to ~10.3k a couple of days ago. So much for encouraging piracy in the omegas...
(01-21-2016, 02:55 PM)Vito Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Silver ore is now sold in Gamma for ~8.5k, as opposed to ~10.3k a couple of days ago. So much for encouraging piracy in the omegas...
For how much it was sold there before this whole mining update was implemented?
(01-21-2016, 04:00 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2016, 02:55 PM)Vito Wrote: [ -> ]PS: Silver ore is now sold in Gamma for ~8.5k, as opposed to ~10.3k a couple of days ago. So much for encouraging piracy in the omegas...
For how much it was sold there before this whole mining update was implemented?

I have no Idea, but in the last month or so activity in the extreme south intensified thanks to the high sell price of the silver ore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20