Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Development Notice: Mining Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
The newest additions are in, bringing a lot of mining to the Omicrons this time. The effects of this will be observed in the coming weeks/months. If you wish to discover where and what the new resources are, skip the remaining text when you finish the 'eligible ships & faction' section.

Three new commodities have made it to the Omicrons, available in mining fields.

Eligible ship and faction combinations

Artificial Intelligence: Dromedary
Corsairs: Correo
The Core: Clydesdale, X-Shuttle
The Order: Rhino, Grizzly, X-Shuttle
Zoners and IRG: Dromedary

More ships can be added upon request from the official faction, at a limit of 3 ships.

Details

In 2 weeks after everyone could do a bit of discovery, all of this will be added to the OP.
Also do note that the mining bonuses will take a few more days to arrive. All of the affected factions are welcome to do survey roleplay until they can officially start mining.
I like the new additions to the Discovery Mining portion of the game. Smile I look forward to stopping those pesky Corsairs from mining Relics and taking them back home for my evil scientists to poke at. Wink

But in all seriousness these should add a bit more flavour for unlawfuls/quasi-lawfuls to mine and sell. I know that Lawfuls such as 'The Core' and House Intelligence agencies will be VERY interested in the Azurite Gas. Smile *grabs popcorn and prepares to watch them all duke it out over Nom Gas*
I have a feeling the old ZoE might return once more :o
As Nominomicon I am announcing that we've pledged to get off of wasteful and polluting gasses and farts of all kinds for the newer and more highly destructive nomad technology we will be using in the future.

For a cleaner and more human free sirius.

Aside that. is scrap gunna get a re shuffle? or should i sell my scrappers forever this time.
Outcasts cannot into mining, what a sad day.
(06-29-2016, 07:14 AM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]Outcasts cannot into mining, what a sad day.

Soon™, just a bit of patience please.
(06-29-2016, 07:14 AM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]Outcasts cannot into mining, what a sad day.

Outcast can into cardamine agriculture XD
I highly suggest you people start using the Portal page for its intended use and start posting important information on patchnotes or mining changes there, rather in threads that are either locked upon posting and get driven to page 3 of today's posts within the hour, or are listed somewhere in the dev forums on some random page of some thread.
(06-29-2016, 07:42 AM)LordVipex Wrote: [ -> ]

Give Outcasts and Corsairs the same field and minable commodity and place it at an equal distance from Gamma and Alpha.
(06-29-2016, 08:09 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2016, 07:42 AM)LordVipex Wrote: [ -> ]

Give Outcasts and Corsairs the same field and minable commodity and place it at an equal distance from Gamma and Alpha.

Miner wars? Miner wars.

In before mining fields guarded by Legates and Ranseurzzzzzzzzzzz. Which is no bad thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20