Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Development Notice: Mining Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I like it, 10/10

//Venk again :|
Much better
Commodities that have not been mentioned are unaffected (so far).
These changes are much nicer! Although putting them back to the prices they were at before wouldn't hurt.

In regards to Pscrap to Rho admittedly I'm very sceptical if that route is a good idea. From what I can see the best route is Texas > Bering > Hamburg > Bremen > Luneburg > Rho and that doesn't seem like it offers many good chokepoints.
That shortcut is soon adressed, actually. I've already made Teerin aware that this is a shortcut between the Omicrons and Liberty that avoids the majority of core Rheinland systems.
Yeah I agree. When I requested Pscrap I didn't know so much about the JH changes and was hoping the Pscrap would go through the Omicrons so lots of factions would be encouraged to interact with passing traders. I.e Order ships would be encouraged to intercept, Corsairs could partake in cargo piracy, and Nomads would have some traders to brutalize.

I'm interested to see what can be done to remedy things though. Hopefully the sell point won't have to get stomped Confused
Thanks for giving beryl and niobium sellpoints in Gallia, and making it a solid place for people to trade to in terms of ores.
Will this update be redacted if it turns out to be a massive failure in the wrong direction? Some things look good on paper and turn out badly in practice.
(01-05-2016, 01:26 AM)SMI-Great.Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Will this update be redacted if it turns out to be a massive failure in the wrong direction? Some things look good on paper and turn out badly in practice.

It's not even implemented yet. This thread is basically prior warning and a consultation rolled into one.
So is the diamond thing fixed too while we are at it?
Because if not then there is literally no excuses left.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20