Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mini-event idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is actually forwarded to Liberty and Rheinland authorities and corporates, as the gates has been repaired and fuctional. Idea of this (mini-)event is to roleplay out the opening borders between Rheinland and Liberty in game, in official way.

What do you think about it?
Unless there are things to shoot, I doubt seeing it happen. People usually aren't interested in "RP only" events. And if you look at the sides it's difficult to make a pew event out of it because Rheinland and Liberty won't shoot each other but nor will they fight together against, for example, criminals. That leaves them -potentially- fighting the Nomads/Wild, the only pew scenario that comes to mind atm.
(01-04-2016, 05:47 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Unless there are things to shoot, I doubt seeing it happen. People usually aren't interested in "RP only" events. And if you look at the sides it's difficult to make a pew event out of it because Rheinland and Liberty won't shoot each other but nor will they fight together against, for example, criminals. That leaves them -potentially- fighting the Nomads/Wild, the only pew scenario that comes to mind atm.

Wild ambush?
We always have to ambush. So rude.

There is a bunch of groups that is interested in disrupting traffic there. The Rogues (namely the new Dawson Rogues that have their base there), Lane Hackers, Xenos, Rheinland criminals I guess?(Out of the loop regarding rheinland).
Such event would not make much sense at this moment, because borders are "opened" only technically. Yes, the gate connection is restored. But it would be quite ridiculous for corps to celebrate "opening borders" when Liberty corps have restricted trading rights in Rheinland (and one is banned entirely) and Rheinland corps are banned practically completely as whole in Liberty (only ALG can enter and even they can legally trade three commodities).
LibGov seems to be waking up. I mean it sold out bounties after a couple months now. So maybe... we can hope?
(01-04-2016, 05:47 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Unless there are things to shoot, I doubt seeing it happen. People usually aren't interested in "RP only" events. And if you look at the sides it's difficult to make a pew event out of it because Rheinland and Liberty won't shoot each other but nor will they fight together against, for example, criminals. That leaves them -potentially- fighting the Nomads/Wild, the only pew scenario that comes to mind atm.

actually some people will argue they like Rp only events