Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I totally forgot to do this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya community,

I've been playing on this server for a little while now, getting used to the RP aspect, which is new to me since I've mostly been playing on servers like the Hamburg City Freelancer Server and such for most of my FL life (almost two years, to be exact).
I've been meaning to intoduce myself in the forums for a while now, but I kinda pushed it back for a while, because I'm lazy. Here's hoping for a nice time with y'all.

See you in space.
Welcome. We have quite a few HHC players here by now. I used to play there in some long forgotten times.

I guess we can save you the link to the rules and helpful things if you have been here a while Smile

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask though. German is okay as well.
Oh a fellow HHC oldie. Well, hello there. Hope you have a good time here, if you have any questions feel free to forward them to me or any other Angles.

Cheers.
Hello and welcome to Discovery. I suggest that you read these rules if you didn't and to tell you that you will have a great time here. If you have questions feel free to add me on Skype.
Thank you all.
Welcome to hell Discovery. Enjoy your stay because there is no exit.
Tristan stay nice!

Welcome in this funhouse, I'm very sure you'll have a great time with mostly everybody on this server and in here. Just pay attention to the rules and enjoy your RP!! ^^