Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The hell with the new GB turret system!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Aight I were talking about this stupid thing about few hours ago in this thread and I wasnt even surprised about those "smart" decisions,but I just logged in my Tridente and quess where are the two Heavy turrets for dente??!?

Then just get the Gunbouts/gunships away and thats that.
My gunboats Solaris got dismounted as well. Gunships/Gunboats just became useless.
Are these "useless" calls based on ingame experience?
I was sceptical but Haste actually did a good job with gunboats (although I'm not too keen on the Razor changes, other stuff is cool). Every gunboat has two heavy slots, and you can use these for gunboat missiles or for the new 8.33 solaris-like weapons that work excellently when you lure snubs into closer ranges.

Although, does anyone know if that silly plugin that stops you from mounting two non-generic gunboat missiles is still in effect?
(01-07-2016, 09:55 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Although, does anyone know if that silly plugin that stops you from mounting two non-generic gunboat missiles is still in effect?

It's only there because of people abusing it. I'm sure Haste will remove the configs if needed.
(01-07-2016, 09:57 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2016, 09:55 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Although, does anyone know if that silly plugin that stops you from mounting two non-generic gunboat missiles is still in effect?

It's only there because of people abusing it. I'm sure Haste will remove the configs if needed.

When has it ever been abusive to mount two guns from different factions?

EDIT: Aaaaand wrong account, but you can guess who it is.
(01-07-2016, 09:55 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Every gunboat has two heavy slots

My single-heavy Rheinland Gunboat begs to differ.

Edit: I'm confused though, is the limited zoom plugin not in yet? Because I can still zoom out twice as far as I ever would on a boat.
(01-07-2016, 10:01 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2016, 09:55 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Every gunboat has two heavy slots

My single-heavy Rheinland Gunboat begs to differ.

Could be a bug. From what I was told, every gunboat is supposed to have two.
Aye. That means I probably overlooked it while copy-pasting local changes to the repository, basically. I'm fairly sure I did actually have a look at it and found appropriate heavy slots.

The stats of heavy slot weapons are still a work in progress, by the way. If Razors prove too weak now or something they can be looked at - although I doubt that they'll get their old ability to insta bombers back.
(01-07-2016, 10:05 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]Aye. That means I probably overlooked it while copy-pasting local changes to the repository, basically. I'm fairly sure I did actually have a look at it and found appropriate heavy slots.

The stats of heavy slot weapons are still a work in progress, by the way. If Razors prove too weak now or something they can be looked at - although I doubt that they'll get their old ability to insta bombers back.

even old razor can't insta the bombers,you have to hit a bomber with 2 razor to insta kill
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6