Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Isle Of Skye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Isle of Skye - Bretonia Mining and Fabrication Headquarters

[Image: Uw1U9lWt.jpg]
Isle of Skye, Planet New London

As well as being the main headquarters for Bretonia Mining and Fabrications, the Isle of Skye station is also the manufacturing hub and ore distribution centre for the company.

Since it's construction the Isle of Skye has been a pinnacle of Bretonian industry and continues to serve as one of the most reliable corporations in the whole of Sirius

Docking licences are not required at the Isle of Skye station.

A neutral or allied stance with Bretonia is all you need.

Current Import Prices

Isle of SkyePress F9 when docked to see needs
CommodityEssentialPrice
Reinforced Alloy Yes400
Robotic HardwareYes1.000
Hull SegmentsYes1.200
Food Yes712
OxygenYes195
Water Yes200
FactoryAccepting
Industrial HardwareYes500
Plasfoam ConduitsYes1.347
Plasmonic MetamaterialsYes1.015
Gravity Field StabilisersYes15.347
Critical Temperature AlloysYes2.347
Argentium Silver Yes1.472
Magnetic SuperconductorsYes1.385
Gold OreYes3.250

Fortitudine
CommodityEssentialPrice
Reinforced Alloy Yes568
Food Yes825
OxygenYes333
Water Yes338
Gold OreNo3.000

Current Export Prices
Gold Ore: 3.250

Equipment Stock

DeviceAmount in StockPrice
Cloaking Device MK1 4 127.880.528
Cloaking Device MK22 275.760.000
Cloaking Device MK2 Adv2 324.444.992
Cloaking Device MK3 2 298.156.416
Jump Drive Beacon (Matrix)1 384.444.992
Jump Drive MK2 1 334.049.984
Jump Drive MK3 1 372.444.992
Jump Drive MK4 1 423.482.240
Hyperspace Survey MK1 1 357.482.240
Hyperspace Survey MK2 1 384.950.016
Hyperspace Survey MK31 413.150.016
Cloaking Device Disruptor MK1 0 450.000.000
Cloaking Device Disruptor MK2 0 450.000.000
Cloaking Device Disruptor MK30 450.000.000
Hi , I suddenly can't dock at Skye with any of my transports or miners , have docking rights been modified? If it's the case, and as my mining and trading is at a standstill until this situation is resolved, I'd like to apply for docking allowance for the following ships:

2 transports:

Reaver5
Fujimoto.Unso

1 miner:

Nightskimmer
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, but:
I got into a fight with NPC snubs and accidentally hit the base. Now it's hostile (Trying to join BMF, really don't want it to be hostile)

Ship name is Freerunner.9
[Image: WCRc0l1.jpg]

video Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Normal
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Isle Of Skye Docking Right
To:Christian Fisher & ships name Reaver5, Fujimoto.Unso & Nightskimmer
CC:BMF

Dear Christian Fisher, as per conversation with Tim informed me that he interviewed you and you have been already accepted to BMF, therefore: your ship should be clear to dock to Isle Of Skye and all BMF bases. Please get back to me if you face any problem

Dear Owner of ships Reaver5, Fujimoto.Unso & Nightskimmer we still did not apply any change of docking right in Isle Of Skye yet as we are planing to. I will be announcing any updates once its done. After checking the base docking right i see there is no problem for you to dock. so try to wait 2 minutes and dock again or try to dock in any near station and dock again to Isle of Skye.

//OORP its a bug and it happen to me myself and i solve it by waiting a min or 2 or dock somewhere else and try to dock again or even leave the game and connect back then its solved.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
From: Cpt. Jack Harkness, Director of the Torchwood Institute, Bretonian Intelligence Service
To: Isle of Skye Administration
Encryption: Celtic

[Image: ahVF1Eh.gif]

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of Her Majesty The Queen, this is Cpt. Jack Harkness, of the Bretonian Intelligence Service. I visited your facilities in orbit of New London the other day for the purchase of a Luxury Class Docking Module, and I couldn't help but overhear that you also build more "complex" contraptions. It is in my interest and that of Her Majesty that our ship be fitted with a Survey Module Mk III, so I would like you guys to manufacture one for us if at all possible.

I will be looking forward to your hasty reply.

God save the Queen,

Cpt. Jack Harkness

END OF TRANSMISSION

Video communication channel opened...
Subject:Purchase Order
To:Cpt. Jack Harkness
CC:BMF Management

Greetings Cpt. Jack Harkness,

Its my pleasure serving the Queen's messenger and all Bretonnians. Your order shall be ready within one business day expect for the Hyperspace module MK3, it might take some days as we do not have it in stock and it require a lot of commodities that is currently out of stock but i promise that i will be working on it and finish it for you as soon as possible.

Please feel free to park your ship at Isle of Skye till your order is being processed as you can enjoy the amazing views in one of our luxury rooms looking directly at the bridge which connect Isle Of Skye with planet New London and feel free to order anything you want from our famous Tee and Pee Bar.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

Greetings to Administrators of this fine base.
I read about your special offers and i would be interested if you can build for me one device i need :
-Hyperspace Survey Module Mk2 .
I would like you to do all work and tow all needed materials , but in case you are to busy , i can call my partner to tow needed materials with his Super Train (naturally , in this case he will demand some money for his expenses , so i will not pay full amount like i will in case you do all work ) .
Ships info :

http://imgur.com/a/U8IjL

Explorer-sasa
Sasapinjic3

Video communication channel opened...
Subject:Purchase Order
To:Sasapinjic3
CC:BMF Management

Greetings Cpt. Sasapinjic3,

Sorry I've taken so long to produce your hyperspace module MK2 but at the moment your order is ready at Isle Of Skye as i kept it on hold for you and at any time you can meet me at the Bar to arrange with the base gate keeper to remove the hold in order for you to be able to buy it from the base. Was pleasure making business with you.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

Thank you mr. Zak Conner , i was looking forward for this device for some time now . Lets meet tomorrow at Bar between 10:00 and 16:00 , when will finish this delivery with bottle of 100 years old scotch .
Until tomorrow .
Greetings Administrator Zak
I was very satisfied with equipment i order from you previously , and now i would like to order one Jump Drive Series IV .
When product is finished , contact me and we will meet at your office to finish transaction .
Captain of Bustard Civilian Light Carrier : spaceball1
Dark Helmet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7