Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Angel D. Dragunov of the Gaian Guard
File Type: Voice comm
Subject: A few photos
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Greetings.

One of my colleagues came in possesion of a small amount of material you may or may not find interesting. We've found it appropriate to share.
What you will do with it is, obviously, up to you.

All we are asking for in return, assuming you will be so kind to provide anything, is a small favour for the future.

With regards, your bretonian neighbours.

Ageira transport scan.
Liberty Siege Cruiser in Cambridge - scan.
Liberty Siege Cruiser in Cambridge - destruction.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Good day Mr Dragunov.

I cannot hide that I am more than pleased to see the Gaian Guard returning the favor after the H-fuel donation to Ms Flora several months ago. I assure you that Ageira Technologies will continue to pay for their actions, we have not forgotten the Texas Incident. This incriminating evidence is particularly interesting since we are certain that the cargo is not heading to a "lawful" base; they have their industries in Detroit to supply with arms and munitions their "lawful" clients.

Furthermore, it is equally pleasing to witness the destruction of the Siege Cruiser by your men. I am sure you realize by now that the Liberty Navy is openly and boldly holding the decadent Bretonian puppet government from falling. Not only against their mutual Gallic enemies but also against any internal enemy. They now run the place.

Based on these alignments that we share with you, I would like to offer you an opportunity to build up our relations. Ms Flora had requested access for the Gaians to operate in Liberty and we are ready to offer that allowance provided that you bring two transport shipments of artifacts at Barrier Gate Station. Once this is done, we can then proceed to the next step which will eventually involve docking access for your ships to our hideouts and vice versa.

Do we have an agreement, Mr Dragunov?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

ID: Angel D. Dragunov of the Gaian Guard
File Type: Voice comm
Subject: Shipment
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Good day.

Busy month it was, eh. With all this mess with Nomads in Newcastle and New London the deal, to be blunt, fell into oblivion.
However, despite stuff going missing shortly afterwards and the general focus on finding our colleagues rather than hauling shiny crystals back an forth we have delivered the requested cargo. Proof will be attached to the comm. So you may say we have an agreement.

If you and your friends happen to be still interested in that "next step" of yours, we are all ears.

Transport 1
Transport 2

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Mr Dragunov, they are not my friends, they are my colleagues. The Lane Hackers is not an association, it is an organization and a testatement of how other organization or corporations should operate.

That being said, with your deliveries, the relations between our two factions are growing even further and allowance to operate inside Liberty is granted. As for the next step, we are going to add the Gaian Guard as a contractor to our Job Board and issue a Cargo Delivery mission specifically for the Gaians; for each unit of alien artifacts delivered at Barrier Gate Station we will reward you with a bonus of 1,000 SC. Provided that this venture with the Gaian Guard remains successful, in few months from now, we will file the necessary paperwork to lift the docking restrictions of Gaians to Lane Hacker hideouts and vice versa. I am sure both of our organization will benefit from such a lift.

Please let me know if we could do something in return. As you may well know the Lane Hackers are masters in intelligence gathering and espionage.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...