Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: no production from a mining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I created IMG character with img id. Bought Arrastra. Bought mining turret. But i can't mining. Absolutely. I shoot at small asteroids, I do everything correctly. No drop ore. No one. It is all. Please, help me.
Did you mine in one of the fields mentioned here?

A lot of fields got disabled or moved.
Make sure you have the IMG IFF and also read here about mining. It'll explain things better and it should tell you what to mine with what ID.
my friend did the same. By the same ship. the same in everything. it can get. I don't. is no difference between him and me there. May be it error in my client? or error on server?
i try /restart begginer and fly to field foward planet Erie. Drops out nothing
The Helium field did drop nothing? Or did you try any other in Pennsylvania? Because these are deactivated as far as I know.
i try in hellium field, yes. my friend who was near me could mine. I don't. Both did /restart begginer
it can be because of the client's mistake?
Did you click someone else? If you select another player in range you mine into their cargo hold.
I am not stupid. I play on this server 3 years ago, but I remember many things. How mining - one of them. On another server, all right, i can mining. On this server - no. What problem?
Pages: 1 2 3