Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: THe mako didnt get its rear arcs fixed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lol gj w turn rate tho
It's still too fat/wide tbh. Glad to see you got to handle it finally.
Noted, will look into it.

At least the video proves the ship is usable now if somebody knows what they're doing with it, so the fix isn't needed too urgently.
Yea it's np the turn rate is good
looking at the ship file i have i can not see how it is possible.

[Image: uTB3DXB.png]
HpTurret05, left side mount on the front. 258 degree traverse, including straight behind and above.

[Image: uAOLRsH.png]
HpTurret06, right side mount on the front. 258 degrees again

[Image: pe3l9RT.png]
HpTurret17, Top Right side mount amidships, 360 degree traverse.

[Image: Qjmk64F.png]
HpTurret18, same position left side, 360 traverse again.

[Image: PjaAxzc.png]
HpTurret01, Front centerline, 180 degree traverse.

So, four of these should be shooting directly behind your ship without any issues..

I mean even the HpTurret18 and 17's DEFAULT facing direction is backwards, so this makes literally no sense at all. even if the turrets couldnt move at all they should only be able to shoot backwards and nowhere else.

So.. i have no idea.
Bug than
nothing wrong with mako, you should remount your weapons also mako have 5 primary now, your mako have 4 primary
Some weapons could have been mounted in the wrong slots Wesker. It happened to one of the Core caps.
Ain't there... specific hvy slots to mount the gun ? I haven't seen someone to mount a Hvy turret on a secondary turret place ?
Wesker your weapons are at probably wrong places, this happened to Zephyr as well and you need to remount your weapons to fix it. I had a secondary turret on heavy slot when i opened zephyr after update for first time and primaries on secondary slots etc etc Big Grin