Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: POB's repairing now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will POB's that were destroyed because of this bug be able to be restored or no.
The admins said bases were going to go live on the 11th, how is this a surprise?

e: Reference
I believe he meant the bug where the pobs didn't repair. Alley fixed that but our pob was sitting at 98% there the whole day yesterday.
(01-11-2016, 08:34 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: [ -> ]The admins said bases were going to go live on the 11th, how is this a surprise?

e: Reference

holiday mode is still not deactivated as it stands.
he's also not talking about this.
Yes there was a bug where POB's would not repair and one of our core 1's was destroyed in an attack despite loading it with alloy it would not repair at all. Would it be possible in anyway to refund the base or commodities put into it?
Did you inform admins of the problem in advance of the destruction?

Did they say they would be investigating?
(01-11-2016, 10:44 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]Did you inform admins of the problem in advance of the destruction?

Did they say they would be investigating?

We did during.

It was my base, as well.

Unfortunately by the time one got in game it was too late.

I also did not advise Wanderer to make this thread.
We are aware of one base where we had warnings of the problem and that was part of the prompt for admins looking at files.

As that base was lost through no fault of the players attempts to supply it then anything regarding that will be via pm.